Chapter 6

Dei'ani watched the look of surprise, then anger, move across Sasha's face before she once again tried walking into the house. "Where's Laurent, I need to speak to Laurent! There is no way in hell he could be interested in her when he has me. Where the fuck is he?" Once again, Dei'ani blocked the doorway. "I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not letting you in unless Larry or Laurent says it's okay. Larry already said he doesn't want you here, so I'm not letting you in. You need to leave now." Sasha looked at Dei'ani as if she was crazy. "I'm not going anywhere until I talk to Laurent and you need to get the fuck out of my way before I make you." Larry and Dei'ani looked at each other and Larry waved his hand as if to say go ahead. Dei'ani turned back to Sasha with a devilish smile on her face. "I'd like to see you try. Look, it's apparent which one of us is truly wanted here and the three of us know that it's not you. Now, I've been as patient as I can be with you but that stops right now. What I suggest is that YOU leave before I make you." The two women stood glaring at each other. One with an angry expression, the other with a calm demeanor. 

Just as Sasha opened her mouth to speak, Laurent came down the stairs. He'd heard the commotion as he was coming out of his room in search of Moema. He heard the she-devil herself and rushed down the stairs. When he got to the landing, he immediately walked over to Moema, slipping an arm around her waist and placing a kiss on her temple. Dei'ani blushed and looked up into his eyes as he stared down into hers. Before she realized what was happening, Laurent dropped a chaste kiss on her lips. When he pulled back, he continued to stare into her eyes with a beautiful smile on his face. Larry watched the interaction between them and smiled. He hadn't seen his brother this happy in a long time and hopefully, Moema could keep him that way. By the way, they're looking at each other, it's a safe bet that she will. His thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. They all look towards the door to notice Sasha still standing there. 

Her eyes were huge and she was staring at Laurent and Dei'ani. "Laurent, what is going on, and who the hell is she? And why are you all over her?" Laurent looked at Sasha with a scowl, his arm still around Dei'ani's waist. "What are you doing here, Sasha? I told you there's nothing between us and to never contact me again. What didn't you understand about that?" Sasha looks at him and once again tries to enter the home. Dei'ani steps in front of her and shakes her head. "I don't think so. I've told you numerous times that you're not getting in. Larry and Laurent have told you that they don't want you here so now I think it's time for you to leave. And please don't come back. You're a very pretty girl and I don't want to have to mess up that nice face of yours. Have a nice day." With that, Dei'ani closed the door in her face and locked it. 

She turned to see Laurent and Larry both staring at her. "What, do I have something on my face again? Why do the two of you keep staring at me?" Larry looked at Laurent, who stood staring with his mouth open and smiled. "I like her Lau, you need to keep this one around. She's nice and sweet, she can defend her man, AND she can cook? Shit bro, you need to marry her," Larry said heading into the kitchen. Laurent finally closed his mouth and glanced at Dei'ani, who suddenly found the floor interesting. Laurent cleared his throat and reached for her hand. "I guess we better head to the kitchen before Larry eats everything." They laugh together and Dei'ani grasps his hand and follows him into the kitchen. They find Larry bent over in the fridge. Dei'ani clears her throat and he whips around with a spoon full of the cherry cheesecake in his mouth. Dei'ani crosses her arms and looks at him. "I'm sorry, it just looked so good. It tastes great, by the way." 

Dei'ani laughs and walks over to the oven to check the chicken. Larry and Laurent are talking until Dei'ani bends over to flip the chicken. Laurent's eyes are glued to her ass. Larry catches him staring and licking his lips. He smirks before reaching across the table and smacking Laurent on the arm. "Bro, do you need a napkin?" Laurent pulls his gaze away to turn to Larry. "Why would I need a napkin now? We're not even eating yet." Larry shakes his head and scoffs. "To catch all that drool. You were staring so hard at her ass, man. What's up with you?" Laurent looked over at Dei'ani as she closed the oven and set the tray aside. He turned to Larry and whispered, "I'll tell you later." Dei'ani walked over to the table and stood next to Laurent. "Okay guys, everything is ready. You can eat whenever you're ready. I'll see both of you later." She grabbed her things and headed out of the kitchen leaving Laurent and Larry staring at each other.