Chapter 10

|Play the music when I tell ye to! Well if you want to play the music at least! Happy reading peeps!|

Chapter 10
{Page 11}
Reunion

After a long moment of crying.
It passed, turning it already to the next day.

Tommy was so tired he accidentally fell asleep and they slept in the middle of the field, luckily they weren't attacked or anything.

Tommy continued to journey through the empty field, that leaded back to the forest.

Great.

"What?! This is a...!"
He touched the nearest tree possible to make sure it wasn't an illusion, it's real.

Tommy took his hand away miserably.

"Fuck this.."
Tommy muttered under his breath and looked at the huge trees around him.

He sighed and looked at Spark sadly who looked at him back.
"Sorry boy.."

Tommy leaned down to pat him on the head. Spark didn't mind, to Tommy's opinion.

They continued their walk, only more animals appeared. Squirrels, lots actually who tried to steal their berries.

They failed thanks to Sparks fire.

Another batch of animals came, this time them being birds, owls actually. Only they were silver, odd but normal if you live in a world of magic.

The owls...come and go?

They watch him and his surroundings and then fly away. Tommy thought it was because they got bored of him.

Spark enjoyed spitting flares at them, practicing his aim.
He even learned how to create small fireballs!

Tommy continued like this, the birds coming and going for a good few days.
He got used to it and he hoped the owls liked him, he is feeding them and sacrificing just a bit of food to the owls, thinking that they were hungry.

Tommy wandered around the forest, a bit desperate to escape this endless loop-hole.

He wanted to see people, he feels like he's grown old!

Well it's only been a few weeks since he left Skyecrest and now in the forest, sounds unbelievable but it's true.

~~~

It's now currently nightfall, and of course the "glow glow wolves" are back to attack them again.

Seems like they dislike Tommy and Spark a lot.

"Awwwwwh for fucks sake!!" Tommy swung his sword at them, trying to scare them away.

Today is not Tommys day.

Tommy was tired of the wolves repeatedly coming back and forth at them, snapping and growling trying to bite off their heads.

Spark, carrying the team, twirled around making a fire ring, classic yet powerful.

Tommy gave a victorious smirk at the wolves then at Spark.

The wolves whimpered at the flames but only the few, the rest seemed unaffected but are still hesitant to wether go in the fire ring they're in or just leave them for the day, Tommy hopes for the second option.

Tommy looked around again, making sure no wolf will secretly pounce on him or Spark, but he didn't need to worry anymore when Spark did a snarl and a sound of thunder flickered in the background.