Chapter 9: Spare Change?

A/N:I'll put pics another time. Sorry if this seems rushed.

I'm chilling with Ainz as Howler

I'm chilling with Ainz as Howler. I have my chin resting with my arms on the desk. Albedo is giving us the run-down of Aura's task thing.

Albedo: Aura's report states that there has been no contact with any other Yggdrasil players in our immediate vicinity, but she is expanding her surveillance to the Great Woodlands near Nazarick. Hopefully she'll have better luck there. If they're out there, she'll find them. Also, I have information from the man we captured. He's from the Slane Theocracy and commands their Special Ops unit.

Ainz: The Slane Theocracy... it's a Theocratic nation that wishes to unite humans against all other races. If given the chance, they'd wipe out the entire population of ogres, goblins, and lizardmen.

Howler: Man, I already hate them. Let's stay away from them.

Ainz: I agree, Howler. I believe it would be too dangerous to have any contact with them now.

Albedo: There's one last thing. What should we do about the people we saved?

Ainz: Don't do anything that would make the citizens of Carne Village see us in a negative light. We gained that foothold on friendly terms and I want it to stay that way.

Howler: Yeah Albi! I wouldn't want to be on bad terms with the nice folk.

Albedo: Understood, masters. That's it. There's nothing left to discuss from the daily report.

Ainz: Good job.

Albedo: I am unworthy of such praise! You are too kind! I need you to take me here and now! Please, do whatever you want to me, my love!

Howler: And, I'm tuning you both out. See you in a bit.

I put my forehead to the desk and close my eyes.

Ainz: Albedo, I am not going to take advantage of you. I programmed you to have these feelings towards me, that's all.

Albedo: I honestly don't see what the problem is. Tell me something: are you truly disturbed by my feelings? Is my love a burden master?

 Tell me something: are you truly disturbed by my feelings? Is my love a burden master?