Chapter 40: Lazy Day

A/N: This one's a long one, but it's all in good fun. Thanks so much for the 2k reads! Also, thank you Nico_Robin10 for voting!
--------------------------------------------------------------
We get to the planning room and we take our places, me on the desk and Cixous standing in her position. Ainz opens the door.

Cixous: Good morning to you, Lord Ainz

Finch: Hi Ainz-bro! Did you like my presents?

I left the scimitar and white rose rapier with a big red bow on it at Ainz's room's door.

Ainz: Yes. Thank you. They're from Six Arms, I presume?

Finch: Yeah! I just HAD to take them as keepsakes!

Ainz: I see. Ah, always here well ahead of schedule.

He looks up at the robo-spiders before turning his attention to us once more.

Ainz: You are permitted to enjoy your breakfast at the very least.

Cixous: To be frank, serving you is my joy, and the greatest honor in my life. That goes for the rest of the maids and the eight-edge assassins, as well. Besides, Lady Finch here made sure we ate all our breakfast before arriving.

Finch: It's true! I had an American-style meal!

Cixous: We only come early because, with you, we treasure every moment.

Ainz: It was not my intent to reprimand you. But did you rest well yesterday?

Cixous:I did! In order to serve the Supreme Ones with every fiber of my being, I ensured that I rested most thoroughly.

Ainz: I see.

I peek into Ainz-bro's mind.

Momo: It's like we're running a sweatshop here. If I don't order them to rest, they'll work themselves to death!

Finch: Yeah Momo-nii. They'd probably see working to death as an honor as well.

Momo: I know, right? Loyalty is nice, but there's a limit! And they're alive, so I can't just reprogram them like when they were NPC's.

Cixous: Lord Ainz, Lady Finch? Lord Demiurge is here to meet with you two.

Demi enters and looks around for a bit.

Ainz: If you're looking for Albedo, she's off.

Demiurge: My lord. She's "off"?

Ainz: I requested that she spend a day in leisure with the other female Floor Guardians. And this is something I put together for the male Floor Guardians.