Chapter 3: I Wanna Have Your Babies

*Alison's POV*

My head seemed to be so full of thoughts yet also completely silent at the same time as my eyes took their time exploring all of Emily's features. Her face seemed so soft, yet her individual features were so strong on their own. Her jaw made a hard line until it curved to meet her long, slender neck.

So much space to kiss. A slightly slutier version of me chimed in the back of my mind. I inwardly chuckled at the fact that I found myself so attracted to the woman so quickly. Anyways... My inner monologue granted me permission to continue examining the breathtakingly gorgeous woman. Her eyebrows, too, had strong arches. Everything about her looked so defined. However, it all melted into one face that I felt I could get lost in for a lifetime.

Her smile was so genuine and warm. Every time it spread across her cheeks I felt my pulse echo throughout my entire body. It was as if she was conducting a one-woman orchestra- her smile led and my body followed in perfect time. The laugh that erupted from her chest was pure ecstasy. Between the melody it provided and the deafening drum of my heartbeat we made such beautiful music together.

Her cheeks seemed to be a constant shade of rosy pink to crimson red and it made me wonder if I had chosen the wrong career. In this moment, I longed to be a painter just so I could spend my whole life trying to do those shades justice. While the consistent presence of pigment tugged on every last heart string I had- I knew, even if I had the skill of all the greats combined, that I would never come close to replicating how well the colors blended with her warm skin tone. Not to mention her eyes... God, her eyes! My consciousness screamed. Every moment she has ever lived is woven into those orbs that could beckon even the hardest of souls in. I wanted to ask her for every story I could see knitted into the fabric of her being.

Spencer and Aria were going back and forth about some of the latest research that was all of the rage in the medical community as well as trading hospital gossip. Normally, I'd love to discuss it all, but I couldn't keep my eyes away from Dr. Fields for long. Occasionally, she would turn towards me and her eyes would find my own. When they found me again I giggled softly at her as my head rested on my right hand. I combed my fingers through my hair before crossing my arms and resting them on the table.

Her eyes darted down to my chest and back up to me so quickly that if I had blinked I would've missed it. I didn't have to look down to see if there was food on my shirt, because subconsciously I knew that I would be tempting her when my crossed arms raised my chest a bit higher.

There is much more where that came from, Dr. Fields... The sluttier me came back in for the kill. Just wait until you see me with my shirt off. I could feel a blush creeping up to my cheeks so I quickly put another thought in my mind at the same time as I said it out loud.

"Would you like a tour of some other parts of the hospital?" I offered. Spending time with Spencer in a more personal setting was surprisingly enjoyable, but I was longing to spend some one-on-one time with Emily. "I'm not sure how much Dr. Hastings has shown you but I'd be more than happy to show you around." A huge smile spread across her face and again she was commanding my body to her every whim and didn't even know.

"I'd love that." She nodded softly as she spoke. The moment felt more intimate than the topic of discussion seemed to warrant. There was a certain shyness to our interaction that I couldn't quite put my finger on. It almost felt as if we were meeting again after many years and relearning the most simple things about one another.

God, you are really perpetuating some lesbian stereotypes. My thoughts taunted me. Buy a girl a drink first before you decide your souls are long lost lovers. I chuckled at myself internally. I did feel a connection to the woman in front of me, however, that I could not explain. God, Ali...at this rate she'll be moving in tomorrow. It took every ounce of strength I had to stop myself from physically rolling my eyes at my inner monologue. I wouldn't say no if she asked to have a sleepover though. ...Every night...for the rest of time.