Episode 5: Difficulty with Religion

{POV:Sonic}
I woke the next night to a knock on Sonia's door. Who is up at this hour? The girls? Or maybe....that vampire that took me home yesterday.

I walked to the door and phased through it to see him. Shadow. He saw me and took a bow. Handing me a spirit flower, a rare flower that only grows on the spiritual plane. "H-how did you find this?" I asked.

"I have my sources" he grinned. I giggled and took the flower from him. "Shall we?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We started walking.

"You sure you weren't an angel before this?" He asked.

"No, why would you say that?"

"Only angels can have that beauty, but you do"

"I-I" I hid my face in his chest fur and nuzzled it. He chuckled and stopped at a park bench.

He sat down and patted the seat next to him. "I can't I'll phase through." I sighed.

"Then my lap is always open" he grinned and set me on his lap. Blush completely covered my muzzle.

I once again hid my face in his chest fur.  He laughed and started to pet me. I purred and loosened up.

He set his head on top of mine. Purring as well. I couldn't stop smiling. Or even purring, then I thought of something. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Once I pulled away he grabbed my chin lightly and pulled me into a real kiss. "Mmhm~" I moaned.

I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I loved every moment of this.

{POV: Shadow}
He was perfect. He was just like Shade and Kate had said he was. I couldn't get enough. We parted for air. Even if Sonic didn't need it. I did or at least some what.

He leaned against me and smiled. "I could sleep like this," he said. Making me smile and wrap my arms around his waist; pulling him closer.

I wouldn't trade this for the world. Heh, I'll have to thank the girls later fo introducing me to this Cutie. I leaned my head on his once again as his purring continued.