Episode 8: With You For Eternity

(PoV Sonic)
Walking around at midnight was the best thing to do when you're in love, especially when you're with the person you love.

"Shads? Were are we going again?" I asked as his arm lay over my shoulders pulling me closer. He grinned and winked; making me blush and turn my head away in embarrassment. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Someone special." He replied; I whined. He chuckled and looked back at me. "You're adorable!" He grinned. I closed my eyes and leaned on him.

"Am not!" I nuzzled him.

"You're proving my point!" He laughed.

I laughed too. I couldn't help it, he made me happy. Even if he thinks everything I do is cute. We stopped at a beautiful lake.

"Sonic," he took my hand and slowly bent down on his knees. "I've only been with you for a month, but I feel like I could stay like this for all of eternity,"

"Only a eternity?"

"No. More than that.....how about forever?"

I gasped. "You make me feel like I'm right were I need to be. You've made me the happiest vampire around....so," he pulled out a a bright red diamond ring, they again, were very rare, there was only one in existence; "Will you marry me?"

"YES!" I cried.

"Ugh! Finally!" Shade yelled, as all of the girls popped out of the bushes they were hiding in.

"Shade?! Girls?!"

"I'm going to faint it's to cute!" Scarlet yelled.

"RRRRRRREEEEEEEE!" Angel was screaming out of happiness.

"They did it. They did it." Kate sang.

"Can't propose in peace?!" Shadow yelled once he slipped the ring on my finger.

I laughed, this is my life now. But I love it.