Episode 10: Years Ahead

The hedgehogs sat on the couch of there new home. Everything was perfect, they had gotten married not to long ago, and were living a peaceful life.

"Shad? You in here?" Sonic asked as he looked around their new home, as expected it took awhile to convince Sonia to let go of her baby brother, but she did so, with a little bit of a fight but it really wasn't that bad, some arguments here and there but everything was okay between the two now. 

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute" the ghost's husband shouted from down the stairs.

Soon, Shadow came down the stairs, baby Chao in hand. "Shad were-?"

"Sonic," Shadow took Sonic's hands in his own and handed him the baby chao for him to hold in one arm while Shadow held his left hand.

"I know we can't have kids, and I know you wanted some. So, I got you a chao. He can be our son for now on, only if you are okay with it love" Shadow said raising his hand to his lover's cheek and caressing it.

Only to see tears in the other's eyes. "Oh! Shadow! Thank you!" Sonic cried as he hugged the little one closer. Looking in each other's eyes they slowly leaned in to share a kiss.  

"I knew it! See I told you he was going to get Sonic a chao!" Kate shouted from the staircase of the new house.

The rest of the girls came running down the stairs. "You owe me seven dollars," Kate turned to Angela and gave a clever smirk. Angela sighed and handed over her money.

Scarlet laughed, "You are going to be a broke ghost if you keep making bets with Kate!" She said laughing.

Angela chuckled, "Yep, I know"

"Wait Kate do the throwing money thing" Shade said grinning.

Shadow sighed, "anytime something happens....wait how do they even keep getting here?"

"I wouldn't think about it Honey," Sonic laughed as they walked into the kitchen preparing for supper.

The End.
There you go, it has ended. 😭 I'll miss this book. I love Halloween so I tried to make this book last. Thanks to everyone letting me use their OCs! It has been fun! There might even be a Thanksgiving one-shot book, only if you guys want it though. If you do just tell me 😃