III-Can't Imagine

CHAPTER III
Kreii Leonette's POV

"KREII, drink water. Are you okay?" Daddy asked with concern.

I cough and cough, like I'm dying in this dinner.

"Pfft", the demon is about to burst his laugh. But I know his holding it not to be rude in front of my parents.

"E-e-excuse m-me." I stand up and run towards the bathroom.

Huminga ako ng malalim para kumalma, parang naubusan ako ng hangin sa pagkasamid ko kanina.

Nang kumalma na ako, naghilamos ako ng mukha at inayos ang sarili ko.

Kumuha ako ng tissue para tuyuin ung mukha ko at kamay ko.

I look in to the mirror, and I really looked like a monster because of my hair.

Geez! Humarap ako sa hapag ng ganito?

Ano ba kasi ginagawa nung isa yun dito sa bahay? Ughh!

*knock knock*

I almost jump sa pag kabigla, "Saglit lang!" I shouted.

Inayos ko muli ang sarili ko at lumabas. Nakita kong nakasandal sa tabi ng pinto ng banyo, nakaharap sakin.

"Why are you so slow?", he asked me.

"Why are you here?", I asked him back. Showing my irritation.

"They said to follow you here, kasi ang tagal mong bumalik sa hapag."

"What I mean is, why are here in our house? And how did you know our place?"

"Simple, i have ways." he shrugged his shoulders. "Didn't I told you that I have lots of things to do? I also said that I'll just pop up, where ever you are, right?"

"UGH! This is so useless." I mumbled.

"Useless? What? Are you running away from me?"

"Kinda, I don't feel the mood to this paper work. And, for the record, I don't know you!"

"Then, let me introduce myself to you, my girl. My name is Zerron Ridz Walker, your mon réve." he grab my hand, drag it to his lips and kiss the back of my palm.

"Hey, bakit ang tagal nyo? Nagaantay na kami sa hapag kainan." Kuya suddenly enter from our dinning area.

"Oh, its Kreii's fault. She poop, thats why!"

"Hey--" I was about to tell Kuya that is not true when he stop me from talking.

"C'mon, the food is waiting." he turn around and go back to the dinning.

We did the same, and I just ignored Zerron who's currently teasing me from behind.

I sat down and Zeron did the same.

"Kreii, are you okay?" Mama asked.

I smiled at her and nodded.

Tinapos na namin ang hapunan namin. At nagligpit na si mama sa kusina. Si Daddy naman pumunta sa study room nya. At si Kuya mukhang matutulog na.

Zerron and I stay at the living room.

"Now what?" basag ko sa katahimikan namin.

"We'll work on the paper, but first, let's pick a movie. Then we'll talk about our reflection on that."