Chapter 23.1

Sorry for being super-duper late for the update! 

And YAY for the newly wed couple (I know I'm late) Benedict Cumberbatch finally becomes a great husband and soon to be a great father to his baby! Never been happier! :D

(Scarlette's POV)

In Arts club, everything would be easier for a girl like me to have a willing, cooperative, behaved partner. But, it seems I lack any choice. The person who agreed terms with me in this starts to murmur on himself. And I just kept it all to myself, doing my job below here.

"So I'm the model." Sherlock whines like a child forced to wear something on by his mom."Sticking rubbish and pointless things to cover my bare body." Unhappily he stands still for a minute. I rolled my eyes at him, being such a child.

"You vounteered, mister." I remind him while sewing the costume sticking temporarily on him. Either he looks like a live mannequin or a scarecrow with arms wide on each sides. Then, he twitches intentionally, giving me a hard time to poke the cloth with a needle. It's diffucult sometimes without eyeglasses. My eyes starts to strain in focus. I blurted out at him,"Stop moving, Sherlock. Or I will end up pricking you with needles." But instead, he twitches more."Oh I love needles." He states sarcastically at me, enjoying seeing me having a hard time.

Deeply, I sighed. He was the one who agreed to become a model in exchange of being his partner in a case. Surprise was I when he finally told me the truth earlier about faking a headache and skipping class.

Earlier...

"Yeah, I lied." Sherlock confesses upon revealing that he skipped class for a case today. We were cutting clothes and cartons and fiddling our fingers on tangled yarns. I stopped on what I'm doing and gave him a look. My disapproving look."You lied to me." I said, little bit I gasped.

"Yeah, I lied." He repeated nonchalantly, continuing on his task.

"I knew you lied since you opened that uniquely designed lips coated with sarcasm and rudeness." My hand races to my forehead.  I'm not only gasping because he lied, I'm gasping since this is the fifth secret offense he committed this month with me only knowing.

I dropped the scissors on the table and fold my arms. Sherlock pauses and stares at me.  I tried my best to look disappointed on him.  Sometimes, he needs someone who would stand up to him with seeming authority.  Unfortunately, I know that won't stop him a bit.

Once again, he was all that casual and calm."Of course you knew, because you're smart." He said and stretches the yarn.

"Sigh, what am I going to do?" I massage my forehead. Can't he behave even once? Yes, he's great and amazing.  But, seriously, this an obssession.

"I know something's going on."

"Everything's a 'going on' thing for you." I complained.

"But I'm always right."

"Naturally and that's what I fear. Oh well, nothing can convince me---"

I don't remember the next word to say when I turned my head to face him.  He gave me the 'puppiest'(if there is such word) puppy eyes. I don't even know how can he do it.

"Please, oh please, Scarlette Marshall." He begs with his hands clamped together, being such a drama queen as always. "John is busy and so does Mary."

I raise my eyebrow at him. Completely unconvinced. I went back cutting.  He can't just put me under his spell."Everyone's busy, I am busy."I said firmly.  Sometimes---Or most of the time---he needs to identify what is necessary, important, and normal.  He needs to consider his responsibilities first.