2- library

Today was like any other day. i went to all my boring classes. it was around 10pm when jess kicked me out of our room so Blaise could come over.

Blaise and her were complicated. They aren't dating, but they don't see anyone else. they are basically friends with benefits but are exclusive to each other.

i don't mind leaving my room because i enjoy going to the library at night. books calm my mind and relieve my stress. i like the quiet of it all. it's just me and my reading without anything to worry about except the protagonists obstacles. most nights in the library only consists of 5 people including me. the other 4 i don't know. they are older than i am and normally just studying for class the next day.

today was different. i can already sense his presence. draco was here and i knew he was not going to leave me alone. i eye him across the room. i try to sit as far away as possible so he wouldn't bug me. i slide in my seat and luckily he doesn't come over.

i was reading for a bit when i kept feeling a pair of eyes on me. i knew it was him. i try not to look up so i wouldn't give him the satisfaction of my attention.

after about a half hour, i couldn't stand the cold eyes on me. i look up at him. he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he was staring at me. he just gives me a little side smirk and looks back at his book. i continue to read.

about 10 minutes into my book, i feel a cold tap on my shoulder. i look up and there he was, smirking down at me.

"is this seat taken?" he smiles some more

"yea," i quickly say. i am trying to end this conversation as fast as i can. "Jess is coming"

"well, i know for a fact that her and blaise are fucking right now in your room, so i'll sit here, with you, until she's finished."

ugh. i should've said someone else like neville. he never knows where the griffindors are at.

he slides in the seat next to me and opens his book. we read silently next to each other for about 20 minutes. he lifts his head and begins to speak, "your reading that stupid book?"

"Little Women is not a stupid book. In fact, it is one of the greatest books of all time. it is by far my favorite"

he just laughs. "are you serious? it is a pointless story and has no plot. there is no real big problem and it's just a summary of their lives"

i start to go off about how great of a story it is. for about 2 hours we have a full on argument about what story is the best, Little Women or his stupid robot mafia book. we are the only ones left in the library because of how loud we are.

"oh shit, look at the time. agree to disagree?"

"sure"

we go back to our dorms and i leaned my ear against my dorm door. i hear  a couple moans and i come to the conclusion that they are not finished yet. i think for a few seconds to decide what to do. blaise always said that i could use his bed to sleep in if this was ever the case, but i never wanted to do that to draco. i normally just slept in lunas or hermoines rooms, but today i was too tired to walk over to the ravenclaw or griffendor dorms. i decide to take blaise up on his offer and i knock on dracos doors

the door opens to reveal draco, half asleep, rubbing his eyes. his hair is a mess and all he had on were a pair of grey sweatpants.

gosh he looked hot in that. never mind that, i politely asked if i could sleep in blaises bed. he agreed and gave me a t shirt to sleep in.

i was happy that i was able to keep my promise of not sleeping with him again.

that night i fell asleep thinking about draco. . i never knew how passionate he was about reading. it surprised me. i never knew that draco was passionate about anything except torturing me.