(6)leia gets mad

"I really miss Luke, han" Leia cried into the shoulder of her husband. As they say in their coach, looking over a old scrap book, with a page turned to a picture of Luke, smiling.

"I miss the kid to, Leia."

The same day the rebels lost contact with the commander was when the emperor died. He died from food poisoning, from out of season shrimp.

Leia had went ahead with the plan to save han, but barley except. They had lost chewy, 3PO, and R2, but han was saved. On the millennium falcon p they watched as the sky burned.

In the will of the emporor, every thing he owned was to be distroyed. Which included entire planets, ships, and people. The empire waited until the new death star was finished, then stated carrying out the will. The screams wear like what happened when alderaan was distroyed, but was a thousand times worse. Even han could hear the screams, every man women, and child with the slightest force capabilities heard the screams. The screams gave laya night terrors.

Over the last few years luke never came back. Leia looked over medical records, to find her real family. Only to find her father was Anakin skywalker, and her brother was Luke Skywalker. She had hoped she find someone who could tell her something wise, how adversity builds character or something. She never got that edvise.

Leia was now pregnet with her and hans first child. She wasn't showing yet, but still she had started eating ice cream with hot peppers.

She started to hear something, is
It sounded like her brother. "Do you hear the, han?"

"Yeah, and I have a bad feeling about it."

They blinked.

They were now in a large room. A middle ages man in a chair, who seemed to be a prisoner, man who seemed to be the instigator, the two men who were obviously jedi.

The room seemed brighter than the electric light should have given. Other then that she could feel something else. She could feel Luke, for the first time in two years.

"Who are they? The man the chair said.

"We should be asking you that."han said obscenely.

"I am chanselier palpaten."

Han pointed to the other man,"who is he?"

"The man who kid napped me, count Dooku."

"Let's get this over with! I want to get back to Padme sometime soon." Said the younger of the two jedi. She did not recognize him, but the other one she did, obi-wan.

The three jumped into battle, all a blur of color. Obi-Wan gets nocked back, and passes out. Leia could not help but to call out,"no!", As if it would stop it or would make him get up.

She ran to him and checked his pulse. He was still alive. She looked over to find Anakin about to slice dooku's head off.

With the command of a princess she said, "stop, that is not the Jedi way." The young jedi looked at her and seemed to be ignoring her she felt her anger rise in her. "If you kill that man, you'll be no jedi. Even my brother knew not to kill a unarmed aponet, and he wasn't even fully trained!"

Leia stomped her foot not calling off she looked like a child. Han hurriedly stepped in, before things for messy, "please do what she said, believe me you'll reqret it if you don't."

The young jedi looked at han, and then nodded. Palpatine did not look happy, but did not continue the words he was speaking yearlier.

"Could you take Obi-Wan?"Anakin looked to Han, who slung the older man over his shoulder.