🔅06🔅

≫≫∘❁ ☪❁∘≪≪

131045

"sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛs ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴇᴅᴇs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛs"

After calling the toddlers for dinner Y/n Dragged Don somewhere in the Dinning table and sliced a piece from his share of steak and fed him with it while Ray made his own way to stalk two living organisms.

"So! What does it taste like~?" She grinned fork in her hand.

"Mhm..a new recipe? Your doing great!" Don gave a thumbs up while smiling towards the [h/c] colored girl.

"Yehey~ thank Nat, Gilda, Thoma and Lani too! They helped out with the mixing and slicing" she pointed towards the said cattles direction while Don just smiled towards her somewhat not following her gaze.

"Hey!! Are you even looking?!" She pointed shaking the life out of his sholders.

"Mhm! Y-yeah! You pointed there there and there!" out of instict Don pointed towards the other cattle direction without thinking twice.

"Oh, I guess you are listening.."she suddenly looked dull a sad aura was forming around her.

"Are you...okay?" Don asked unsure what he said wrong.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm just tired that's all" She shrank somewhat 12 inches shorter than Don knows her to be.

'I just embarrassed myself for two times today...'

"Alright get to your seats Children!" Isabella chimed taking her own seat.

While the kids scramble to their own seats, Emma took the liberty to grab Y/n's seat next to her and pulled it a little backwards so that Y/n would just sit on it.

"Goodevening everyone!" Y/n chimed taking her own seat as Emma and Norman followed suit.

"Evening Y/n" Ray said staring directly in the steak in his plate 'I can't believe kids made this meal'