Chapter 17 - Truth Or Dare?

So far, the idea of the chart has been working well over these past few days. Matty has been very good using it too, putting honestly what he feels like.

"so what's on the agenda now?" I asked, flopping onto the sofa.

"I dunno, but there's a party later tonight. That is, if you want to go" he said.

"depends who's going"

"just me, the lads and obviously Kate"

"ok then, I'll come" I said, kissing him on the cheek and going into the bathroom to get ready.

I was done getting ready at 8:30, so I walked back out into the living room.

"wow" Matty turned around.

"is it a good outfit choice?" I asked.

"is it good?! Damn your beautiful!" he walked over, and put his hands around my hips.

"thank you love" I kissed him.

"I think we better get going, and I promise I won't get too high"

I laughed and we left the apartment.

Looks like all of Matty's friends were already there, which means we're late again.

"hello everyone!" we said, walking into George's apartment.

"hello!" George came and hugged me and Matty.

"hey, how's he doing?" George whispered in my ear.

I gave a sneaky thumbs up, then went to join Matty on the sofa.

"how about truth or dare??" Adam suggested.

"yeah sure, we better be drunk though" Matty said, jumping up to grab his wine.

The game started off good, just the usual game of truth or dare. But by now, everyone was very high, and very drunk.

"Matty, truth or dare?" Ross asked.

"dare"

"I dare you... to kiss Kate" Ross laughed.

"oh ok" he looked to me for reassurance, I nodded.

Then he went for it. And oh god he went for it. They stayed there kissing for a long time, and I was getting angry. I looked at George, who had the exact same expression as me. Then I left. I couldn't take it any more. I ran out of the apartment, it was horrible, the tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Sophie!" I heard George behind me. But I ignored it.

I ran back to my apartment, my eyes stinging with crying. I went in and flopped down on the sofa. George ran in after me, and I could see tears coming from his eyes too.

"its all gonna be fine" he kept saying, hugging me.

"no.. no its not..."