Could it be?

.

Shotaro looked at his wrist, he couldn't believe it. He blinked and stared at it. It finally came.

His soulmate finally wrote to him

On his wrist were the words "Hello Soulmate I'm Chan :)"

He quickly grabbed a pen and wrote back "Hi, you can call me Taro :D"
(They aren't allowed to write their exact names)

His soulmate replied with "Hey Taro, so how old are you? And whats your number?"

Shotaro gave it to him and they started texting. They talked for 5 hours straight only realising how it was when Chan's mother called him for dinner. Shotaro learnt that his soulmate was extremely tall and liked to watch puppy videos. He also liked to imitate their whines. Shotaro smiled as he read through their conversation enjoying the warm fluffy feeling he got from interacting with his soulmate.

Chan as we all know is Sungchan was also grinning away during his dinner, recalling Taro's shy but sweet personality in his texts. Making his family cast bewildered glances toward him, but he was too absorbed in his own world.

"Hey Sungchan watcha smiling about?" His brother asked as Sungchan finally snapped out of his daydream. "N..nothing! Just enjoying my dinner!"

"Yeah and everyone smiles while eating pickles and garlic together." You were grinning like you won your dream boyfriend Chan ah. What's gotten into you?"

"Because I did"

"WHAT?!"

"HisnameisTaroandHe'smysoulmateomg helpthinkImstartingtolikehimalot."

"Wha- speak english thanks"

"I met my soulmate, he's called Taro and he's seems so cute and nice. Im starting to like him a lot" *blushes after*

"Your whipped"

"Tell me something I dont know"

"You're adopted"

"Hmph"

Timeskip by Shotaro's dancing

Channie💗: Hey Taro do you wanna meet up?

Taro💞
Okay where do we meet?

Channie💗: How about Make A Wish fountain? At 2pm tomorrow?

Taro💞
Ok! See you then Channie💖

To be continued~

This is one of my favourite aus I adore the idea of soulmates haha
-Shotaro's tiktok