Cold

.

Shotaro shivered as the cold air whipped around his small body. "Sir! Please let me in!" He pleaded desperately as he stumbled and nearly fell. His father had locked him outside for almost 3 hours already in the freezing cold.

"I won't do it again, I'll do better, please." Shotaro pleaded again. He had gotten locked outside because he had failed to get back home on time after school to do the housework. His teacher had asked him to stay back to help with some work and he had spent too much time there.

His father just smirked at Shotaro's state and said "You'll stay there for the entire night, that'll teach you to obey my rules."

Shotaro's eyes widen as his father walked away. He hugged himself desperately, trying to avoid the chilling wind. He decided to go to the first person he thought of, Renjun. As his house was the closest to his out of all his friends. Teeth chattering and legs stumbling he managed to get to Renjun's door.

However upon reaching and ringing the doorbell he couldn't stand the cold anymore and fainted.

When a sleepy Renjun came out he immediately gasped at the small body of Shotaro outside his door. "TARO!"

Carrying Shotaro inside, Renjun placed him in the guest bed and got out his warmest blankets, wrapping Shotaro in them.

He didn't know what else to do and decided to call Shotaro's boyfriend Sungchan he was also a medical student and Renjun was sure he knew what to do.

Renjun calling Sungchan: "Come to my house right now, I need your help."

Sungchan, sprawled in bed: "Oh.. come on! I was sleeping! And your house is so far from mine!"

Renjun: "Shotaro is at my house he needs help.

Sungchan already scrambling out of bed:  "I'M ON MY WAY-"

Sungchan drove rapidly to Renjun's house, Renjun had been quite serious when he said Shotaro needed help.

Upon reaching he immediately rung the doorbell multiple times. And a scowling Renjun opened the door. "If my parents lived with me you'd be dead."

"But they don't so."

Renjun rolled his eyes and beckoned Sungchan in.

"Shotaro rang my doorbell and I found him fainted outside."

Sungchan was stunned "Where! Where is he? Is he alright?"

Renjun took him to the room and Sungchan immediately rushed over to Shotaro.

Hey, Taro baby, how are you feeling?" Sungchan asked gently as he stroked Shotaro's hair.

"C-c-cold." Shotaro whispered.

Sungchan looked at Renjun who got the hint and left the room.

Sungchan got into the bed and hugged Shotaro tightly. Shotaro snuggled into his embrace, finally feeling warm. It seemed that that was all Shotaro needed for now.

The two then cuddled each other to sleep

This story was inspired by ahoeforMinhoe Tarochan's book chapter 3.6 so y'all can check it out. Thank you @ahoeforMinhoe for letting me use this idea💓

Also OMG 10K READSSSSSS THANK YOU EVERYONE I REALLY NEVER IMAGINED THAT I WOULD GET THIS💜❤️💖💙💚💗💚💙💚❤️💚❤️💖💚💙💖❤️💖💙💚❤️💖💙💚💙💖💙💖❤️💜❤️💓💜💙💖💙💖💙