Chapter 2

Emma's POV:
If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely,
If your leaving baby let me down slowly.

Repeat.

That's what I was doing for the past 4 hours straight! Listening to the same song on repeat.

"Gosh this is so boring" I groan to myself.

"No, you are boring" a voice says beside me. I jerk up to a sitting position.

"Don't scare me like that Aaron" I tell him  annoyed.

"Aww! Is little sis angry?" He asks sarcastically.

"Mind your own business" I try to act as if I'm going to sleep.

A pillow falls right on my head, "what the hell!"

"Just an offer, there's a party tonight wanna come?" He offers, I contemplate over the pros and cons of this party, but literally fail to make a list.

I shrug saying "fine give me 10 minutes"

"Glad to hear that, I can't wait for hours" He says texting on his phone. I roll my eyes saying "I'm not like the 'others'."

Exactly within 10 minutes I get ready and take a small clutch keeping some money, my phone and a pepper spray (just in case!).

"I'm ready, can we go?" I ask standing infront of his bed. He looks up at me his eyes widening, they move from head to toe, come then back to my eyes.

"What?" I ask trying my best not to look affected with the way he was eyeing me now.

He corners me to a wall making it impossible for my 5" inches height to even pass through any space.

He brings his face close, so close that if I just lean forward we could kiss each other.

No, no!! What the hell is happening? We are siblings for God's sake! We can't do this!

"I know it's college, the excitement of staying away from home and all that shit. But if you are wearing such shorts to a party, you are clearly opening your legs wide for men"

"Don't be too desperate, little sis" He emphasises on it and backs away.

Did he just slut shame me?

I look up at him in anger, hatred and most of all disgust.

"Who the fuck are you to judge me you moron!" I yell.

Next thing I know, Aaron  is shouting profanities at me and starts rolling on the floor in pain. That's when I realise what I have done.

I pepper sprayed my brother!

Fuck! What was I even thinking?

I get down on my knees and try to pry his hands out of his eyes but he pushes me away in such force that I smack my back to the table behind me and the lamp crashes down on the floor, the glass pieces piercing my skin.

"Fuck! Why did you push me you asshole? I was trying to help you" I yell out in pain.

"Yeah! Help me? You are the last person I need help from."

He takes out his phone from his pocket "Hey siri, call Dennis."

"Why the fuck are you calling your friend?" I ask him annoyed, and try to reach out for his phone.

"No move away from me! I'm not taking help from you. You might pull out my eyes too" He says crawling away from me.

I roll my eyes at him and quickly sit on his lap, straddling him, so he can't move. "What the hell are you doing?" He groans out, but I swear it sounded like a moan to me.