Chapter Eight

"So, this outfit," I held up the clothes hanger in my left hand slightly higher. "Or this outfit?"

I was currently standing outside the walk-in wardrobe, holding up two different outfits on clothes hangers. In one hand was an outfit including: High waisted denim shorts, over a black T-Shirt with a heart of daisys, with a long, thin, black cardigan over, with black tights and black boot with a three inch heel. In the other hand was different outfit including: High waisted denim super-skinny jeans, over an over-sized cropped black T-Shirt with the word LOVE painted on in gold with the same black boots with a three inch heel.

Nicole furrowed her brow for a moment, clearly debating which outfit. "The second one." She finally decided.

"Good. 'Cause that's my favourite." I walked into the closet to change. I could have been visiting my brother today. Though on a note I was slightly, guiltily, glad. I was excited to Mick's game. I really was.

When I had only gotten my T-Shirt on, not anything else, a knock came at the door. "Answer that!" I shouted to Nicole, hurriedly yanking on my jeans and slipping on my boots. My hair was already done. I had it in a Milkmaid Braid.

 I heard the murmuring of voices and walked out.  Micky was standing in the doorway, already in his uniform.

"Hey!" I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smiled, "hello."

I kissed him, and Nicole interupted us by fake-gagging. I turned and fake-glared at her and she shrugged and grinned.

I turned back to Micky and he was grinning ear-to-ear.

"So you excited?" He looked at me.

"Oh, totally!" I stepped back and gestured at myself. "How do I look?"

Micky stepped towards me. "Babe, if you dressed in a garbage bag you would still look beatiful." I quickly kissed him.  I drew back slightly.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Babe." He confirmed.

I kissed him, but, yet again, Nicole intervened.

"Yo, lovebirds! We have a game to get to. One you're playing in." She pointed at Mick.

Mick sighed. "Come on, we can take my car."

We walked down to the car, Nic talking the whole time while Mick and I smiled at each other.

"Oh my God, your car is beatiful!" Nicole squealed once we reached his Mercedes.

"Shotgun!" I called.

Mick rolled his eyes as I hopped into the passenger seat. I turned on the radio as Brown Eyed Girl came on.

"Best car ride ever!" Nic shouted and began to sing along.

"I'm really glad you're coming to my game!" Mick shouted over Nic's singing.

"Me too!"I grinned and looked out the window.

After a few minutes (of torture) Brown Eyed Girl came to a end and Mick and I cheered.

"Thank you! I know, I was amazing." Nicole blew kisses.

"That's not why we're cheering." Mick admitted, Nicole glared at him in the mirror.

Then a love song came on the radio, and Mick looked at me, smiling. We clasped hands in the center console. Nic groaned.

I rolled my eyes then leaned across and kissed Mick's cheek.

*-*-*

"I'm sure you're going to be amazing." I kissed Micky.