Chapter Ten

"That, that, and...That." Nicole chucked articals of clothing at me.

"Okay, um, thanks." I arranged the clothing in my arms.

"Go change." Nicole hustled me into the bathroom with a bag of make-up in one hand. I looked at the shoes and outfit she had thrown at me.

The outfit was a playsuit. the top half was white and baggy in a flattering way, and the bottom half was black. She had thrown me black tights, with a line running down the back of each leg and ending with bows. The shoes were cream stilettos.

I pulled everything on, and walked back into the room. Nicole was also dressed, in high-waisted shorts and a fancy T-Shirt.

She looked me over. "Catwalk." She ordered.

I strutted up and down the room, posing at one point. When I stopped, I looked at Nicole, eyebrows raised.

"Beautiful!" She gushed, jumping up and down. "You too!" I squealed, letting myself go girl for a second.

She slipped on her shoes and pointed towards the chair in front of the vanity table. "Sit."

I sat, and Nicole began her magic. I closed my eyes tight as she yanked a brush through my hair. She curled my hair with her pink curling wand and began to french-braid a part of hair on the side of my hair. She then pulled my hair into a ponytail and braided a third of it and tied it with a tiny hair elastic. I began to open my eyes and she flung her hand over them.

"Don't look!" She screeched.

"Why?" I moaned.

"I want you to see the full picture."

I huffed but didn't protest any further. I kept my eyes shut as she gently but swiftly applied make-up.

"Okay, open them up."

I opened eyes, and gasped. I looked beautiful, that couldn't be me....

"What do you think?" She asked.

"I love it!" I jumped up and hugged her. "You'll be the sexiest girl there, though." I patted her arm.

She laughed. "As long as you're there I won't."

I shrugged. "Then we'll both be the sexiest girls there."

"Agreed." Nicole smiled, flashing her perfect teeth. "Now lets go party!"

We both cheered.

*-*-*

When we arrived, the party was already pounding. It was obvious a lot of people were already pissed. Some deeply behond drunk. Some couples were making out passoinately in the corner, others kissing on the dance floor. Some even looked like one person was drunk and kissing a very surprised sober person.

Dan and John ran up to us, laughing. "What?" I asked. Dan pointed.

There was Calum, saying hello to every sober girl he saw, (which was a lot) and greeting them by kissing them on the mouth. "He gets real friendly when he's drunk." Dan explained.

"Hey Alice, he's like you! Kissing girls on the mouth when he's drunk!" John said rather excitedly.

I elbowed him and he laughed and began whisper-chanting. "Get drunk. Get drunk. Get drunk."

I glared at him as Micky ran up to us. He nodded. "Sup."

I groaned. "Oh God, not you too!"

"What? I'm not drunk!" He leaned in next to my ear and whispered: "I'm lying, I'm so drunk."