Cookie love

❤Don't forget to vote❤

                   𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝                     (𝙽𝚘𝚞𝚗)                𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢              𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜              𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜                         𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

                   𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝
                     (𝙽𝚘𝚞𝚗)

        𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 
            𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
              𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜      
                  𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

“Aha! I found one,” you said in triumph as you stared up at the old, broken down library. You had been searching for one of these bad boys for a while now. You craved a good book, like really craved one. You opened the door, it was loud. It smelt like dust, but the good kind. You looked around, it had about 5 to 6 small shelves of books. I looked to the counter, an old lady greeted me with a withered smile. “Ah hello, it’s great to see new faces here,” I return with a warm smile, finally fully entering. “Hello, im y/n,” you said sweetly. You loved seeing an old library run by an old woman. It really just shows the wear on life.  “Ah, im Akihiro. Nice to meet you. You can just grab a check out book. I hope you find one you like.” she informed you. “Actually I was wondering if you have anything under the author name of J. E. Fumo?” her face brightened “yes yes, he's one of my favorite authors. It's great to see such a young soul reading his works.” she says as she walks over to the third shelf. Skimming it she grabbed one and handed it to me. It was one of his newer books, great condition too. “Oh my, thank you so much!” I chimed. I've been wanting to read his new book for months. It’s one of his last books so I haven't been able to get my hands on it.  Akihiro gave me a pleasant look as she led me up to her desk. Taking the sheet of paper out she handed it to me, along with a pen.” Just write down your last and first name right here.” I obliged and wrote down the required stuff. I soon finished and bid my farewell, a smile never leaving my face. I can’t wait to tell chrollo about this, maybe he can borrow it once I'm done. Yea, that sounds fun. I skipped on home and ate dinner, a leftover sandwich from the other day. Getting ready to go to bed I read the first chapter, practically drooling over it. I soon fell asleep, eager to see Chrollo again. 

I awoke the next morning, er afternoon i should say. Hopping in the shower I let the warm water run down my skin. It sure did feel good.  After getting ready I read about 3 more chapters of my book and headed out to the cafe to finish my article. Passing it I looked into its windows, the sun adorning the booths that reside within. Opening the door I could smell the bitter smell of fresh coffee. After ordering my nummies I sat down, sneaking the last of chapter 4 in before I started working.  What pleasant day it was. The sun was beating down through the windows illuminating the bitter smell. The warm room loving every minute of life. The sweet smell bombards the small area as it's brought out of the oven, steaming hot. The plants in the corner were just milking the sunshine, its golden rays bouncing off the delicious radiant colors of the flowers. A sight to behold, you wouldn’t change that for anything. My food soon came in, a sweet vanilla cake slice with nice pink frosting on it. A cup of fresh milk accompanied by a small tray of bite-size cookies and biscuits. You nibbled on your snacks and had to be sure you didn't get anything on the keys of your laptop.