The big scare

❤Don't forget to vote❤

                  𝙽𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜                 (𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎)

                  𝙽𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜
                 (𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎)

          𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛
       𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜; 𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚞𝚜

You both had soon finished your food, both setting your plates in the sink. Chrollo had decided to stay a little longer and watch a movie with you. Obviously with your consent. The two of you decided to watch a horror, well, you decided. The movie wasn’t really that scary, you could handle it pretty well. You and chrollo would laugh at the characters for making dumb decisions, i mean, why would you investigate it! 

    After a few more jumpscares and bad decisions, the movie had ended. The titlecard illuminating the dark room. Now the movie wasn’t necessarily scary, but it did bring scary images to your mind. Suddenly the thought of being alone in your house in the middle of the night scared you. 

    You glanced at chrollo, earning a questionable look from him in return. Chrollo got up and turned the movie off, turning the light on in the process. You kind of just sat on the couch in your bundle of blankets thinking of an excuse to make Chrollo stay. But alas none came to mind worth telling. 

    You had gotten up by then and was in the process of addressing chrollo out the door. No matter how scared you were, you weren’t about to fess up about being scared. With a wave and a short goodbye you closed the door. And now it begins. 

    You felt like you were on a tightrope, one wrong step and you were going to fall. Well, not really fall, more like not fall asleep. And so you began the small process of getting to bed without getting scared. Boy oh boy was it hard but you eventually made it into your soft comforter, Your dog already sleeping next to you. And with the shut of your eyes you had sucesfully gotten to bed without getting spooked. 

Chrollo’s POV

It had been about 20 minutes since i had left y/n’s house. It had just become apparent to me that i left my phone. I am currently walking back, but with no way to tell her i forgot my phone it would be difficult to get it. I hope she isn’t already asleep. 

Noones pov

Soon approaching the house Chrollo knocked on the door, many times, but y/n never answered. He had assumed she was already asleep, and so, with the key he had gotten from when she was sick, he entered her house. It was pitch black, but luckily he could see. Chrollo knew where he had left his phone, right on your dining room table. The dining room is right next to your bedroom so he wanted to be careful as to not wake you up. 

    Chrollo approached the dining room, making sure not to step on any creaky boards. Chrollo’s footsteps were silent, i mean, he is a proffesional theif he has to be good at sneaking around. But ironically right as chrollo had made it to the dining room Bean started barking. REALLY loudly. Bean was standing at your bedroom door and was barking at chrollo. He tried shutting him up, luckily after Bean saw it was him he stopped barking. Oh boy, he was prayinh you didn’t accidentally wake up. Chrollo stupidly decided to see if you were awake. He slowly approached your bedroom door and creaked it open. He couldn’t see much, so he went in. 

     Soon enough chrollo was next to your bed but he couldn’t see you, where had you gone? Right as Chrollo was about to turn around something hit him on the head, really hard too. 

    Chrollo immediately swung around and pushed the attacker against the wall roughly. His instinct kicked in and he swiftly pulled out a knife, holding it against their throat. Chrollo could feel them immediatedly tense under his touch. Their breathing quivered, body starting to shake. And oh so familiar thing to chrollo. 

    Chrollo flicked on the lightswitch, which was conveniently right next to him. The dim light finally illuminated the attackers face. Chrollo’s eyes widened as he saw you, pinned against the wall. Now that he thought about it, he should have known it was you. What a foolish mistake. 

    Chrollo hesitantly released you, not because he didn’t want to, more of he was afraid of what you would say about him being there. After the knife was safely away from your throat and back into his pocket the two of you finally relaxed. You quickly embraced him, shoving your face in his chest. Tears brimmed your wet eyes. “Oh, Chrollo! I was so scared, thank god it was you.” you practically sobbed out. “Don’t ever do that again, ya hear me? Don’t ever do that again….please.” The end was only made out to be a melancholy whisper. 

    The shock took chrollo, were you…..crying? Oh, that sure made him feel all kinds of ways. His arms slowly wrapped around your frail body, encasing you in his warmth. He held you close, felt your quivering breaths as you took them in. He felt your hands clench and take a fistfull of his shirt into your palm. Chrollo gave you soft kisses on the top of your head, your intoxicating scent filling his head. He whispered sweet things into your ear trying to calm you down. 

    You had eventually calmed down and now the two of you were just rocking back and forth. Finally leaving his grasp you wiped your red eyes, thanking chrollo in the process. All your sensible thoughts were finally brought back, questions were roaring inside your head. 

“Hey Chrollo, what were you doing in my house?” you ask, wiping your eyes for the last time.

“i...I actually forgot my phone and you were already asleep, but when i saw you weren’t in bed it worried me.”

“Oh, um just knock louder next time. Well in any case, you're already here, you might as well stay.” You quietly suggest, letting out a long yawn. 

Chrollo felt himself stop, did you just invite him to stay? Let’s just say he was surprised, yet excited? 

“Ah, I suppose I should, if you wouldn’t mind of course,” he spoke, almost too formally.

“Of course, i wouldn’t mind at all.” you gave him a toothy grin.

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃: 1050

𝘼𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨😼