Some thing he felt

❤Don't forget to vote❤

                𝙱𝚞𝚖𝚏𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚎               (𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎)

                𝙱𝚞𝚖𝚏𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚎
               (𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎)

         𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚍

The bursting sun penetrated through your eyelids, practically blinding you. Your eyes fluttered open confusion filled your hazy thoughts.

You felt something was around you, it was quite nice. The warmth engulfed you, so you just closed your eyes and snuggled closer to it.

You had just about fallen asleep when you felt the warmness shuffle. It had wrapped its warm arms (?) around you. It even wrapped its legs around you. Its limbs were wrapped tightly around you. It felt like you had a backpack on. Its breath hit your neck sending a shiver down your spine. That continued for about another 10 minutes till you felt the warm mass finally stir.

Knowing it was awake you greet it, your voice full of love. “Why good morning.” you could feel Chrollo’s heartbeat quicken immensely. Its hold of you loosened and you slipped out from under the sheets. Popping your head back up you smiled at the man.

His hair was all disheveled and his eyes held a sort of tiredness in them. Noticing my messed up hair he chuckled, starting to get up. You both eventually made up and to the kitchen. You had started preparing breakfast, after feeling sick for so many days you were just dying to be productive. The aggs cracked, the sizzling of them hitting the pan filled the room. You had sooned plated the eggs and set them on the table.

Chrollo had just gotten out of the bathroom at the time. His once messy hair was now neatly brushed, his bandage wrapped securely around his forehead. You both sat down and began eating breakfast. Small chitter chatter here and there. It was quite peaceful. And for once Chrollo felt as if he could relax. Like he was in a safe haven and nothing could bother or hurt him.
    Breakfast was soon finished, your once rumbling stomachs now at ease. Chrollo helped you wash dishes and clean up the living room. After the chores you both rewarded yourselves with a hot cup of coffee. Oh how nice it was. Sitting down drinking coffee with your friend. Chatter amongst one another. It was something Chrollo wanted to last forever. Pure bliss for him. But to his dismay he did have to leave at some point. So after your small chat he decided to depart from your house. After a sad farewell he was off. His mind still reminisces the past events of that previous night. Chrollo beat himself up about thinking such vile things about such a precious person like you.

But in the end his mind still lingered on the warmth he felt while snuggling with you. When you had scooted closer to him that made his heart flutter. The locks of love slowly clamped around his chest, almost as if he couldn’t breath. To him you felt like some unspoken goddess who lay dormant in a cellar just waiting to be let out. The realization hit chrollo like a brick. He had felt something other than anger, some non human emotion it felt.

Chrollo lucilfer, Leader of the Phantom troupe had fallen in love.

Now as much as he loved the sound of him and you living a blissful life, he was quite worried with what may come of you. If anyone found out he loved you, they could use you against him. Even hurt you. The sound of someone other than himself laying a finger on you made chrollo’s blood curdle with rage. He was going to protect you even if it meant his life.

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃:594

𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙛𝙛'𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 😎