🎤Exclusive interview with Ur_favouritexx🎤

ur_favouritexx is the author of Lies, Love and Deception, Silence and The Reunion. Dive in to more about her.

ABOUT WRITING

1. What inspired you to start writing?

       I was inspired to start writing by an inner drive to pen down my wildest imaginations.

2. How long have you been writing?

     I have been writing for almost two years.

3. When did you start writing?

           I started writing August 2018.

4. What advice would you give a new writer, someone just starting out?

          I will advice a new writer to keep at it, do not be discouraged by low reads or comments. Readers love genunity so just aim at that.

5. How do you handle writer’s block?

       Writer's block is something that rarely happens to me because I always map out my plot and what happens at each stage of writing. But few times, I get stuck and I just sit back and occupy myself with other things.

6. What, in your opinion, are the most important elements of good writing?

          Good description, right punctuation and grammar and then no plot holes with a few twists.

7. How do you come up with the titles to your books?

          I don't really know how, maybe I relate it to a life incidents or something. But the title of my latest book, Lass of Lust was given to me by a fellow writer when I told her my plot.

8. What time of the day do you usually write?

       I write early mornings or late mornings when there is quiet.

9. What is the most difficult part about writing for you?

          The most difficult part about writing is the beginning of the story. It can be quite challenging.

10. Do you hear from your readers much? What do they say?

        Yeah, I do hear from my readers and they've good things to say about my book. One of them is the mad plot twists I always throw in to spice up the story.

11. How do you do research for your books?

         I don't do researches since my stories are based on real life incidences.

12. What does success mean to you? What is your definition of success?

        Success means reaching your desired goal in life.

13. When you’re writing an emotionally draining (or sexy, or sad, etc) scene, how do you get in the mood?

         I don't really get in the mood most times, I just force myself into it. My imagination does the magic for me lol.

14. How do you deal with poor reviews?

         I haven't really had a poor review but I think I would tear up a little and then correct the parts that I need to.

15. Describe your perfect book hero or heroine.

          My perfect book hero is Philip. He is such a sweet, caring soul (I am sure readers of Lies, Love and Deception can agree) He loves deeply and is a fierce protector.

16. Who is your favourite author and why?

         I don't really have a favorite author cause I just love a well written book. It can be any style of writing.

17. What are you reading now?

         I am actually reading When Golden Hearts entwine a Nigerian themed novel.

18. What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?

       I can't really say. But maybe good urban books?

19. Who is the author you admire the most?

        I admire myself for constantly updating and sticking to my plot.

20. Favorite book/story you have read as an adult?

       Well, I love the Many Dates of Indigo.

A LITTLE BIT OF FUN?!

Would You Rather

*Would you rather be in a room full of snakes or a room full of spiders?

       None. I hate both snakes and spiders are just yuck!

*Would you rather have an endless heat or an endless cold?

      I prefer endless cold. I wouldn't really feel it anyway cause I have enough internal body heat.

*Would you rather only be able to have sex in a room full of bugs or no sex at all ever?

       No sex at all lol.

*Would you rather always be an hour early or be constantly twenty minutes late?

         Twenty minutes late LMAO.

EITHER OR...

*Tea or coffee?

    Tea.

*Hot or cold?

     Cold.

*Movie or book?

    Movie.

*Coke or Pepsi?    

       Coke.

*Social Media or book?

      Book.

*Paperback or ebook?

     Paperback.

**Share a link to a favourite song

       My favourite song is any song by Omalay.

Drop your social media handles.

Instagram: @bae_lilah_

Thank you for sitting through this long and fun interview❤️❤️

    That's it and thanks for interviewing me 😘😘

****

Alright! I hope you've gotten a bit of insight on this amazing writer. Follow ur_favouritexx on Wattpad and check out her books. I assure you, you won't be disappointed😃