Kyoichi Sudo (Lemon) - rEvolution

Words: 5,702.

Heheh, nice pun in the title.

This is a request for HellAngel1525!

In which Kyoichi finds his Empress, a bit of jealousy caused by his rival ensues, and a hatched plan from the reader tips Kyoichi over the edge, bringing out his inner Emperor.

----------------------------------------

Another one beaten. These teams can't keep up with or handle (Y/N)'s Lan Evo by any means. One after another, they all fall. The red of the car is dark, but the shade of it stands out like a beacon, day or night. That's going to be the colour they all remember, and it'll never leave their mind. Her and her Evo III have been unbeatable since she bought the car. She had lost race after race in her previous car. She tried her best, did what she could to improve, it never worked.

The night she saw a race with an Evo III she fell in love with it. She quickly got rid of her old car and bought the red beauty she has now. She practiced every night for years, bettering herself and upgrading the car as needed. From then to present, she hasn't lost since. Anyone who knew of her said that she went on her own revolution; overthrowing each team and every racer that came after her looking to beat her. Soon enough, one by one, they all fell before her, like enemies groveling at the foot of an empress.

She had gone through the prefecture tearing up the streets and beating teams she comes across. Then, she ended up at Irohazaka, the home course of a team consisting entirely of Lan Evos. Maybe she could get in and join them? She's been without a team for a while. When she reached the top, she noticed a blue MR2 parked in the middle of the road. Must be waiting for his opponent to show up, she noted. She checked the time, seeing it was fifteen minutes past ten. The race normally would've started by now.

Team Emperor was sitting on the sidelines, their evos all parked in a row. "Hey, Kyoichi?" Seiji asked, getting the leader's attention.

"What?"

"That's not one of our guys, is it?" Seiji pointed behind Kyoichi, causing said man to turn around.

Catching sight of the blood red Evo III he replied with, "No. We don't have a red Evo on our team." The car pulled up next to the MR2, the engine's purr sounded like low, deep rumbles of thunder in the distance. The muffler gave off a similar sound and it made the car look and sound more intimidating than it already was.

The entire team was interested in seeing who drove the car and were definitely not expecting a girl to get out of the driver's side. "Your opponent not showing up on time for 'ya?" She spoke to the MR2 driver.

"No, he isn't." He replied, looking a bit annoyed.

"Well, if you're still looking for a race, I'll give you one." She leaned against the front right fender of her car.

The guy laughed. "I don't race girls."

"Why? Scared to get your ass beat by one?" (Y/N) smirked. Most of the Emperor guys snickered and gave a quiet "Ooh." Seiji gave a small whistle, Kyoichi giving him a glare that said, "Dude, fuck off" before returning his attention to the girl.

"Not like you'd be much of a challenge anyways. Girls can't race for shit." The guy thought he made a good comeback, smirking proudly. Now, (Y/N) was getting pissed.

"Better hope you don't find yourself rolling off this mountain, Kogashiwa. That's what happened to the last one." She lowered her voice at the last sentence, Kai now looking a bit intimidated that she knew his name and her Evo seemed to rumble a bit like it was laughing. It was a bluff, sure, but it still had the desired effect on the guy. "So, race or not?" she asked, looking directly at him.