"Enemies of the Heir. . . beware"

"So, what's up with you Vexmore?" asked Fred. You were eating on the Slytherin table, separated from Draco. (for no reason at all, he's just really annoying sometimes)

"Yeah! You're being weird! You would never say that to  a muggle-born. . . especially Hermione." said George as he sat down across from you.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about" You said as you picked up a piece of your food with a fork.

"Oh c'mon Y/n, you know exactly what we're talking about" said Fred

"Explain to us why you called Hermione that 'm' word, because I'm sure you would never say that."

"You'd be surprised." You said as you got up and started walking away. The twins got up and fast walked to stop you.

"We know something is wrong" said Fred, his voice got a bit deeper and he was no longer smiling. He looked serious and concerned for once in his life. You walked outside of the Great Hall with the twins following you. You sat down on the floor and just sighed. The twins sat down across from you, on the floor as well.

"Now, tell us." George said.

"There's nothing wrong. It's just- I don't know what happened. It just slipped" You said looking down at the floor, observing the dirt and dust out of nervousness.

"Was there, something that might have triggered it?" asked Fred. They sounded like doctors.

"No- well, maybe. I'm not sure. You both understand that I'm friends with Draco... Right?"

"Yes" they said together.

"Okay, good. I just didn't like the way Hermione spoke to Draco, that's all. Out of instinct, it just came out."

"Well done Vexmore, you finally admitted something close to what we wanted" said George.

"What?" You asked. "What do you mean."

"You were protecting Malfoy. . . you either like him. . . or you're with him!" 

"I- what- No! You idiots! He's my friend! If someone were being rude to me, you'd defend me as well! . . . wouldn't you?!

"Sure. I mean, yeah we would. But you and Draco are-" said Fred, before you cut him off.

"We are only children you idiot! I mean we almost kissed-" The twin's eyes widened and they stood up.

"WHAT?!" They both said.

"I wasn't supposed to say that!"

"Tell us more!"

"Are you stupid?! I won't tell you anything! But don't you DARE tell anyone-"

"What's going on here?" said Draco. You stood up and patted your clothing trying to get all the dirt and dust off.

"Not tell anyone what?" Draco asked.

"Oh- uh-"

"That Y/n is giving out free chocolate frogs!" said Fred, as he took 4 out of his pocket. "See?"

"Is that true?" asked Draco.

"Uh- yes! And Fred is so kind that he would gladly give you one!" You said with a shaky voice as you grabbed a chocolate frog from Fred.

"Thanks. But uh- Y/n. . . can we talk later?" Draco asked.

"Sure" You said with a kind smile. And Draco walked away.

"Are you bloody mad! That was MY chocolate frog!" said Fred.

"Shut up."

"I'm serious! You owe me one-"