Chapter Twenty

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Well, just enjoy!

Freddy's P.O.V

I didn't like Darla's new husband.

"Why are you so tense babe?" Foxy asked me when I was in the bedroom.

"It's nothing love" I told him, giving him a kiss on the neck. He stuck out his tongue and I smirked. I kissed him roughly, fighting my tongue into his mouth.

"What have I said about sticking your tongue to me?" I asked him. His tail wagged.

"Not to~" He smirked.

"And what did you do?" I asked, standing up and placing my hands on his waist.

"No more questions" Foxy let me take over, and we made out for a while.

Ehh Foxy's P.O.V

Me and my husband were making out until someone bumped into my back. My tail quickly covered my ass, and Freddy peeked over my shoulder and I turned my head.

"Wrong room sorry" Darren said and Darla helped him up.

"Oh Freddy! Come downstairs! You'll love what I found for you~" She winked and left.

"It's like I can get no privacy with my family" Freddy groaned. I kissed his cheek and he took my hand as we went downstairs. Freddy's family had a sly smile on their faces and Darla handed him a black box.

"What i-!!!" Freddy had peeked into the box and his face turned straight red when he saw it.

"No nope definitly not" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Try it on. Let's see if it still fits" Lillian snickered. Freddle held the middle finger to her and threw the box at Darla.

"What????" I whined.

"PUT IT ON!" Darla took the box and dragged Freddy upstairs.

A quick Darla P.O.V

I took the box filled with clothes and my baby brother. I locked the door and he backed up in the corner.

"Come on!" I grabbed his shirt and yanked it off.

"Darla no!" He snapped.

I pinched his tail, which I knew was sensitive to him. He whined and let me dress him into the clothes. We weren't embarressed of me dressing him since I did a lot when we were younger.

I looked at my brother when I finished. He had a short top that stopped under his chest, very short pants with strips of clothes connecting to the socks, red boots, the sleeves were short and a belt.

"It fits!" I squealed, and ran down screaming that.

"IT STILL FITS!!!!" I screamed and my family jumped up.

"What did you do to him?" Lin asked me.

"Lucifer! Teleport Freddy to us! We gotta see this!" My told Lucifer. Lucifer did so and Freddy fell from the ceiling, onto the ground. His eyes widened when he realized where he was.

"No no no no no no" He said, trying to cover the skin showing on his stomach.

"IT STILL FITS!!!!" My mom screamed in exictement. Lucifer made Freddy stand up and we all fell laughing at him.

Lin's P.O.V

"YOU LOOK LIKE A STRIPPER DAD!" Gumi fell laughing hard. Our dad's face turned red.

"You have to wear this from now on! I'm burning your tuxedo's!" Mama ran upstairs.

"NO NOT MY TUXEDOS!!!" Dad screamed, chasing him with the sound of clicking on the floor. "BONNIE!!!"

"We'll leave. Make sure your dad wears these" Lilith smiled at me and the family left.

A quick Darren P.O.V

Me and Darla got back to our apartment.

"Darla" My voice was serious and she turned.

"D-do you love Fredrick?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Well of course I do! He means everything to me!" Darla giggled. Wow. She just said that upfront without hesitation.

"Oh" I said quitely. She raised a eyebrow, smirking.

"Your jealous" She said.

"What no!" I scowled. She laughed.

"I love Fredrick with all my heart-" Darla ruffled my hair. "-Because he's my baby brother" Was not expecting that.

"Wait he's your brother?!" I asked. She nodded.

"Third youngest. But sine he's 18, he's counted as the youngest" Darla said.

"But he's so tall" I said confused.

"Yeah. He's a freaking giant" She said. That's good to know.

Freddy's P.O.V

My kids were sleeping on my lap and around me after I sang them to sleep.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower" Foxy said, walking upstairs. But he stopped at the frame and turned his head. "And your joining"

My face turned pink a little.

"Alright. Let me put the kids to bed" I teleported each kid to their room and went upstairs when I did. Bonnie and Mike were already sleeping in the bed. The bathroom light was on and I guessed Foxy was already in the shower. I entered the bathroom, closing the door. I stripped down, and hopped up behind Foxy.

"Boo" I said and his tail jumped up high.

"Jesus trying to give a heart attack" He scowled. I chuckled and took his bare waist, kissing him. (Why? Why out of all places, you make out in the shower?!)

"OH MY GOD I GOTTA PEE HURRY UP!" Someone yelled, banging on the door after some time. We both scowled and just finished our shower. After that, towels went around our waists.

"Don't wake the kids up" I snapped at Mike and he scowled, going into the bathroom. Bonnie was still sleeping, sprawled out on the bed. He kicked the blankets off the bed and buried his head in the pillow. I slipped my clothes, minus the shirt, and Foxy got dressed too.

I slipped into the bed and Bonnie's nose twitched. He's so fucking cute. We all fell asleep and when I woke up, Lin was cuddling with me.

"Nightmare?" I asked when my son was holding onto my arm tight, shivering. He nodded and I got up, carrying him downstairs. I took a glass of milk and heated it up, trying not to fall asleep. After the milk warmed I gave it to Lin. He slowly drank it down and I teleported to my room with him, going back to bed.

So wholesome. My mom told me that when I tried to sleep with her and my dad, in the morning my mom was squishing the hell out of me. So not happening in my house. But I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!