Things I've been going through

So hi guys, this isn't a chapter, it's just a mini rant on what have been bordering me.

So as ya'll know I'm a Nigerian and this period(October 2020) hasn't been smooth at all. There is a protest that's been going on and it's about SARS. SARS is an authority that deals with internet fraud over here and recently they have been killing way too much.

Killing for no just reason at all! It's not right I tell you. They've killed hundreds of innocent youths, youths that are our tomorrow, our future.

There was even this situation where a SARS officer shot a boy simply because he was young and had a car, the officer asked the boy to open his phone and just because the boy simply refused, the officer shot him right there!

That is murder for fucks sake!

And it seems that our government aren't willing to do anything about it neither is our fucking excuse for a president doing anything.

So all the states in Nigeria have decided to have protests concerning the issue. Celebrities and non celebrities have all participated in this protest.

Even other countries are protesting on behalf of us which we are really grateful.

But guess what? They haven't still heard our cry.

Muhammadu Buhari our stupid president sent other officers to come beat up the protesters. Due to his foolish action the protest has become very VIOLENT!

The protesters have resulted to smashing innocent people's cars, burning of police stations and kidnapping.

Everything has turned upside down!

Recently my uncle, which is a politician was attacked, he had officers guiding him so the protesters thought he was one of those people doing this to our country, they ripped and beat up his officers and harassed my uncle till he was saved.

This country is something else I tell you!

Not because of anything, but because of our USELESS, ANIMALISTIC, STUPID AND IMPOTENT PRESIDENT; MUHAMMADU BUHARI

So normally when we go outside our houses we are scared, scared whether we are going to be hit by a stray bullet, scared that we might be killed, scared that we might be lynched, scared that we might be attacked or even kidnapped.

Everything has been on hold due to this.