Part 10- lacy bikini

Hilda*

So here I am preparing for the party this night. I had called up kenzi earlier and told her she was to pick me up cause I know imma get a little drunk and don't want to drive home drunk and kenzi being the good girl that she was, was prolly not gonna drink except water soo yeah.

So I head to the shower and  strip out of my clothes taking a quick bath and came out minutes later. With a towel wrapped around me, I sit on my dressing table and think about what to do to my hair...to be honest I hardly do my hair, the only hairstyles I do are messy buns, or I let my hair fall. So i looked up cute and easy to do hairstyles and found just the right one for meeee. With that I plugged in my curling iron and put my hair in loose curls and pinned some ends to my scalp.

I headed to my wardrobe, not to brag but I pretty much have clothes enough to be borrowed. I searched through the hangers and came across this one dress I bought but never wore. It was a white floral dress that stopped above my knees and the back was open exposing literally my whole back, I pulled it out of the hanger and laid it on the bed cause I needed to get my bikini and put it on before the dress, it was apparently a pool party or whatever.

I put on my red and black lacy bikini and put my dress over it, I put on some cherry lip gloss and mascara, gathered my purse and wore my flats and I was ready to go.

I went downstairs to Atleast eat something before going out. When I reached the end of the stairs mom was typing away on her laptop in the sitting room and didn't even notice I was there.
So as the annoying little princess that i am i decided to disturb her so her attention would be on me

"Hellooo!" I literally yelled...like actually yelled no jokes

"Are you okay?" Mum said obviously annoyed

"Yeah, just thought you'd know I'm going out and won't come back so early"

"Sure sure, but don't drink honey"

Yeah right! She still thinks I'm a 3 year old dog or something

"Mhmm" I just replied

There was a car honking outside and so I knew it was kenzi so this was my cue to get the hell out.

"Bye that's kenz" I waved at my mom

When I stepped out of the house kenzi came out of the car and hugged me

"So hot!" Kenzi complimented me immediately she pulled out of the hug

"You don't look too shabby yourself you know" I teased her

"Bitch" she just replied

We all entered the car and started the journey to  David Beckham's house where the party was being held. Then there was a grumble sound, I wasn't certain where that was coming from or from who so i just let it slide. Then it made a sound again and when kenzi snapped her head to my direction I knew it was from me.

I forgot to eat before I left, i literally face palmed my head.

"I'm quite hungry" I whined

"Oh shuttup we will be there soon" she jokingly snapped

_________________________________________________

Author's Note: sorry ya'll this chapter is short yeah I know, but I've been really stressed cause over here in my country people have been protesting and all that and it's been violent not to lie. So we had to suspend school and I'm in my 11th grade so it's really hard for me.
I might talk about it all in my next chapter so keep reading xx

Dont forget to LIKE
                          COMMENT
                          SHARE