🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 IX 🌑

|| 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉... 𝕿𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓... 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 II ||

The next story they read from the files was Haseul and Kahei's. It had everything about them like it did with Heejin and Hyunjin's file. It had the day they met, which was at school back in elementary school. They became friends because both of them loved reading. Well, not exactly. Mostly Kahei did. Haseul was just tagging along cause she wanted to know Kahei better and be her best friend. But that wasn't the story that was written with all the details. The important story was written further in the file. And it wasn't their first time meeting each other. It was the story that Haseul was afraid of...

"It was at the end of summer; afternoon. Kahei was in her house and she was studying her Chinese better. Even though she was a Hongkonger, she had grown up in Korea and she had learnt Korean, so any Chinese she knew were all from her parents and only. But of course she wanted to learn more. As she was studying her phone rang. She picked it up and it was Haseul.

'Hey unnie!'

"Hey."

'Are you free?'

"No. I'm studying."

'But it's still summer!'

"I know but I wanted to improve my Chinese."

'Can we hang out? Pleeeease? You can study later or tomorrow! Come oooon!" Kahei sighed as she smiled to herself.

"Ok fine. Let's hang out. But where are we going to go?"

'Oh, you didn't hear it? It has a mini festival at the park downtown. It's the colouring day!'

"Colouring what? Ah you mean that festival you So wanted to go and get ourselves painted and full of colours because that's the concept of the festival, right?"

'Yeah that festival. Don't make it sound That silly!'

"But it is."

'It's not! And we will have fun!'

"Ok fine."

And just like that, they met at the park downtown. It was crowded. A lot of people were there, and they were all partying, playing games around the park that the festival had brought, but most of them were gathered around the stage in the middle of the park and they were dancing at the songs that a band was singing at.

"Come on! Let's go have fun!" Haseul said excitedly and took Kahei's hand in hers. They rushed towards the crowd and Haseul immediately started bobbing up and down to the music.

"Let loose unnie! Dance with me!" Haseul said and took Kahei's hands in hers. Kahei smiled and started dancing too. She was more of a quiet person and she preferred doing things that weren't that energetic but she didn't mind having fun in that way too.

"Oh wait. The rest of the girls are here too." Kahei said as she saw Jiwoo, Jungeun, Heejin and Hyunjin in some games a bit further.

"Yeah I know."

"Then we should tell them that we are here-"

"Let's just have fun for a while. And then, we can go find them." Haseul said and dragged Kahei in the crowd, towards the stage. Kahei lost the girls from her sight but she kept partying with Haseul.

And soon, the rain full of colours started. The band started pulling colours to the crowd and the crowd started screaming in excitement as they got painted. It was indeed a silly festival as Kahei had said before.