Sister bonding

Hi just thought I'd do a little one shot of Vicki and her sister Kimberly (munchkin). Cute sister bonding time.

Vicki's POV:

Me and Kim are so close. But since I've been in Six! we haven't spent as much time together. So today I took the day off and we are going to Poole to have sister day.

We are walking down the sand of the beach when Munchkin says "Vick? Do you remember mum?" We don't talk about mum much. She passed when Kim was 2, and I was 8. I was shocked to hear it but I didn't let that show. "Yeah. Course I do. You look just like her."

"Did she like sunglasses and pulling faces? Like you do."

"She always wore sunglasses even in the winter when it was snowing. Dad was he one that pulled funny faces, but he stopped when mum left. Don't know why, just did."

"Really?! I always thought mum would have done the faces. Dad never does them."

"Like I said, he stopped. Any way why do you want to know?" I asked curiously. This is the first time she's asked. "I miss her. Dad seems to have got even more distant since you've been at Six! and I just wondered whether anyone remembers her at all."

"Of course we remember her Munchkin. We all remember in different ways. Maybe dad's ways is just all in his head."

"You sometimes are so busy with Six! I wonder if you forget me." She says, so frightened I am worried. "I'll never forget about you. I'm sorry if it seems that way. I will definitely take some time off and spending with you munchkin." I draw her into a hug and she hugs me back like there's no tomorrow. She is so cute it's unbelievable. When we break apart we take a long walk down the beach just talking. The spent like that. Discussing memories, and just being with each other. I can't believe how much I've missed this. Just us two. 

At the end of the day we watch the sun set over the sea eating a fish and chips. This has been a great day and I couldn't have asked for a better sister and person to hang out with.

Hope you all enjoyed that. Xx

Random fact: I am not doing anything. I'm just chilling.