Katanna at the pizza palace

My friend Zoë gave me this idea on the school bus a while back. Bit of fun Katanna angst. Hope you enjoy.

Kat's POV:

Anna is taking me to our favourite date place today. I am so excited. We always go here, the shear amount of pizza would make Anne go hyper (though that isn't hard), and Jane pass out from shock. It's called The Pizza Palace. 

When we arrive we sit down in the corner table where we always sit. We are eating our usual: vegetable pizza for me, and Mexican hot for Anna. When Anna says " Kitty I need to talk to you." She stands up, and I think. Wait is she going to ask me to marry her? Then she says "I like you, alot, but I really like Jane. More than you." I stand up, shocked this is even happening to me. I thought she loved me. I knew it would happen. It happened with everyone else. I took a deep breath, said "OK" Then picked up a slice of pizza and throw it her face. The satisfying sound it made when it made contact with her was so good. Anna took this as a challenge, and throw it straight back at me. We were soon in a fully fledged food fight with everyone in the pizza place joining in. It was a great laugh, though it didn't take my mind off of what had happened to cause the food fight.

When the food fight eventually stopped, I ran out the place, suddenly crying. When I got home, Lina looked at me, was just about to yell, when she saw I was crying. She took me in her arms and hugged me. I soon told her everything that had happened. She comforted me. I didn't realise how much I trusted her until now, she is like a mother. I don't think I will trust Anna or Jane for a long time. But there will always be Annie, Lina and Cathy.

Hope you enjoyed the foodfight and Katanna angst

Random fact: I have to go watch me brother play football this afternoon and I will probably go on my tablet and be on Wattpad because 1 football is boring, And 2 I can.