Vicki is in Hospital Yet Again Part 2

Hello, this is my first one shot since coming back to this account. Again, as it is a part 2, it was requested by six_collette

Hope you all enjoy.

Collette's POV:

I sit, twiddling my thumbs, as we wait to hear how Vicki is. I see a lot of people staring, and curl up slightly. "Gen is getting up some clothes, You can borrow some of mine" Aimie whispered. I nod, grateful. "and make-up remover?" I ask, Aimie nods. "Can we go somewhere else, people are staring?" I whisper. Aimie nods, and stands up. I stand up with her, and we head to the bathroom.

I relax when we get into the bathroom and lock the door. "Aimie, I'm scared." I admit. Aimie smiled, "It's ok Collette. I get it, and also, those girls stares were lethal." I giggle, and nod. Aimie hugs me briefly. "Vicki will be ok. She is just clumsy." Aimie adds. I smile gratefully, and sit down. 

Genesis walks in, "hey, hairbrush, clothes, and make-up removers." she said handing them to us. I smile gratefully, and Aimie smiled at her gf, "Thank you babes," she said. "ok, I'm going to get dressed." Aimie smiled and disappeared into a cubicle. I followed, smiling gratefully at Genesis. I quickly changed and set about taking my hair down. Aimie soon joined me, and after a while we were looking relatively normal, bar Aimie's pink hair, which she put underneath a cap.

We walked out, and were immediately called to see Vicki. I walked in ahead of Aimie, and rushed to Vicki's side, "baby? are you ok?" she nods and smiles at me, "I'm sorry. You know how clumsy I am." she said, with a sheepish grin on her face. I kissed her head, "I was worried." she smiled, and booped my nose, making me blush. 

Vicki smiled, "It's only a small break, so I have to have a space boot. It's is for 6-8 weeks." I pouted, "You are leaving me with Aimie, Maiya, Natalie in a dressing room." Vicki giggled, I hear an "Oy, I heard that Collette." from the doorway. and I turn to see Aimie in the doorframe. I smirk, "At least my girlfriend stays with me, and doesn't leave me to shoot some TV programme." I retaliate. Aimie rolls her eyes, and kisses Genesis's head. I turn back to Vicki, she is giggling. I pout and kiss her head. She smiled up at me, and I smile back down.

Aimie walks out, "see you tomorrow Vicki, I will let you have some couple time" she said, wrapping her arm round Genesis's waist.

I turn to Vicki and snuggle next to her, she has enough room because as many people would say. we are twigs.

We sleep snuggled together, a perfect fit. I could stay here for years happily.

There you go. I didn't use my signature move. Hope you all enjoyed!

If you have any requests, please put them on the first chapter of this book. Updates will be slow, but I will try and work through them all!

Love you all!

Howard xx