Sometimes The Bad Things...

Hazel Mackenzie Rain|Kenzie

I Walked Back In My Dorm Room To Find A Brown Skin Girl With Braces Sitting On The Bed Across From Mines."Hi I'm Hazel"I Said .She Looked Up And Smiled."Oh Hey I'm Sabre Marcus ...It Seems I'm Your Roommate"She Said Hugging Me.

"So Where You From"She Asked Sitting Back On Her Bed."I'm From Miami..."I Said Smiling."Oo Your Close Im From Chi-Town,So You Know I'm Crazy ...But I Don't Kill,Steal,Or Poison.."She Said.

"You Have Any Friends Here?"I Asked."No I Don't Have Any At All ...My Friends Fucked Me Over On Graduation ..I'm A One Bitch Army Till Someone Shows Different"She Said Smiling.

I Laughed At Her."Oh My God What Time Is It?"She Said Pulling Out Her Phone."How About Me And You Go To The Golden Club A Frat Rented It Out For A Party"She Offered."Umm...Sure"I Said..

"Well...You Have A Car..Its Fine If You Don't We Can Ride Wit A Frat.,"She Said."No I Do...I Have A Hummer"I Said Referring To The Car Mrs.Ebonique Bought Me For My Birthday.

"Ohhhh Ok Even Better,I Don't Want Niggas All Up On Me..Too Much Body Heat Gone Sweat Out My Edges"She Said Rubbing Her Edges.I Laughed ..,"Do You Know Where The Place Is?"I Asked."I Have The Address ,Are You Ready?"She Asked."Yeap"I Said Grabbing My Purse.

20 Minutes Later

We Walked Into The Club Looking As Good As It Can Get.Miami Clothing Has Got To Me Cause I Never Would Dress Like This.I Had On Some High Waist Shorts ,Lime And Pink Nike Air Max,And A White Crop Top That Said "Blessin'" On It.I Flat Ironed My Hair .

"You Want To Head To The Bar"She Asked I Looked At The Girls Here They All Had On Something Tight And Shaking Their Asses Everywhere They Need To Shake That Fake Shit Back In Place.

I Was Scared Shitless I Needed Melody,Paris,And The Squad.Oh God Why Do I Feel So Alone?

"Hazel..."She Said."Yea Lets Go To The Bar "I Said."Wait I'm Not 21"I Panicked."I'm Not Either"She Laughed.I Smiled And Walked With Her To The Bar."Can I Get Some Peach Ciroc Please"I Asked.

"A Blue Balls On The Rocks"She Said.I Looked At Her Crazy But Let It Go.

I Grabbed My Shot And Downed It

After 20 Shots We Decided To Go To The Dance Floor And Guess Who I Spotted A Boy He Looked Like The Finest Nigga Here.All The Girls Were By Him But He Was Staring At Me .

I Started Dancing With Sabré To The Song Nicki Minaj:Want Some More.I Was Turning Up Plus This Alcohol Was Getting To Me.I Had Ass But I Never Twerked In Public.

I Saw The Guy Walking Towards Me ."Wassuh"He Said Pulling Me To Him."Hi.."I Said Backing Up."Whats Your Name?"He Asked."Hazel"I Said."Well Hazel I'm Michael"He Said Handing His Hand Out."Michael...Damn"I Said Holding His Hand."You Wanna Dance"He Asked.I Nodded Drunk As Hell

I Started Grinding On Him And I Could Feel He Was Getting Aroused.I Started Getting Aroused Myself.I Don't Know What Took Over Me But I Turned Around And We Kissed Passionately.

I Slid My Tongue In His Mouth And He Did The Same."Lets Go Somewhere Private"I Whispered In His Ear."Iight"He Said I Picked Up Another Shot On The Way Out And Walked To My Car.

"Wait You Tryna Fuck?"He Asked As We Hopped In My Backseat."Yea.."I Said Pulling Off My Shirt .He Bit His Lip And Unzipped His Pants And Pulled Down His Boxers .

Andre Williams|Dre

I Sat On My Bed And Called Hazel.After The Second Ring I Heard Moans And I Knew It Was Hazel...How The Fuck Could She?I Threw My Phone Against The Wall.