Chapter 7

Andre Williams | Dre

We Made It To The Lake House And Hazel Was Acting Weird As Hell So I Pulled Her In One Of The Rooms."Whats Wrong?"I Asked."I Cant Afford It.."She Said."Cant Afford What?"I Asked Confused ."College..Stanford"She Said."Then What Are You Going To Do..Ill Pay!"I Complained."No I Got Accepted To Another College Though..California State University In Long Beach"She Said."Thats Not Far Away"She Said."Yea The Fuck It Is Thats A...5 Hour And 48 Minute Drive"I Whined.

"Theres No Other Way"She Said Looking Down."You Sure You Don't Want Me To Pay?I Will"I Said."No I Need To Be Independent"She Said."Man Fuck That .."I Mumbled."Don't Be Like That"She Said.She Leaned In And Kissed Me.She Walked To The Door And Locked The Door .

She Went To The Touchscreen Surround Sound Player.She Turnt On Pandora And 'Beyonce-Dance For You' Played.I Looked At Confused."What Are You Doing?"I Asked."Im Ready"She Said."But Were Going To Do It My Way"She Said Stripping Off Her Dress.She Had Lingerie On ...She Walked To Me And Started Grinding On Me And She Was Doing A Really Good Job.

She Started Kissing On Me And Licking On Me I Roamed My Hands On Her Ass Gripping It.She Unzipped My Pants And Pulled Down My Boxers.She Got On Top Of Me And Started Riding Me.

I Was About To Make Love With Someone I Wanna Spend The Rest Of My Life With .

Paris Phasieria|Pari

I Sat In The Living Room With Major Watch The Movie 'Annie'...He Didn't Like Kiddy And Musical Movies But He Was Actually Paying Attention.There Was A Big Secret I Was Hiding From Him And I Wasn't Sure How He Was Going To Take It.

"I Got Accepted To Stanford"He Said Out Of No Where."I Might Be Pregnant."I Said ."What?"He Asked."I Started Throwing Up So I Took A Test..It Was Positive"I Said."Fuck.."He Said Standing Up."I Need To Smoke"He Said Walking Out."Thats All You Have To Say Is You Need To Smoke?"I Yelled.

"What Else Am I Suppose To Say ..You Know Im Not Good With This Shit!"He Yelled.I Looked Down And Tears Fell."I Think I Need To Go.."I Said."I Don't Want You To Leave..Just Stop Crying And We Can Talk"He Said."No I Need Time To Think"I Said.He Looked At Me Unwillingly."Please"I Said.He Moved Out The Way.

I Walked Out The House Only To Be Stopped By A Gun Put To My Head."Ahh!"I Screamed."Man Shut The Fuck Up Paris ..And Get Your Ass In The Car"The Mysterious Man Said Leading Me To Black Truck And Throwing Me In.

Hayden Williams|HD

"Open It Up!"Melody Said Excitingly As I Held My Letter From Stanford."Im Scared,"I Said."Did I Just Say That?"I Said And Melody Burst Out Laughing."Yes"She Managed To Say."Man Lemme Alone"I Said Pushing Her Away.

"Im Sorry Im Sorry"She Said And Held The Laughter."I Want You To Read It"I Said Handing Her It."Alright Alright"She Said Tearing It Open And Reading It."Hayden Cartier Will Have Gladly Accepted You To Stanford And Would Love For You To Join Out Football Team Congratulations And We Cant Wait To See You Leading The Way In Our School"She Read."Oh My God You Got In"She Yelled Excitingly."I Did ?Hell Yeah !"I Said Getting Up And Doing The Shmoney Dance."Ayee"She Said Doing It With Me.

I Stopped Her And Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist ."I Love You..Not Just In A Bestfriend Kind Of Way..I Hate Pushing You Away Cause I Fucking Need You..You Encourage Me To Do Better..I Don't Blame Your Mom And Dad For Thinking Were Like Them Cause Shit I Wouldn't Mind Being With You For The Rest Of My Life ..I Want You To Be Mine So Stop Fucking Calling Other Niggas Cause You Got A Bae Now End Of Discussion."I Said."Yes Sir"She Giggled.I Kissed Her And I Felt My Buddy Raising Up Higher Than What It Already Was.

"Mmm"She Moaned She Started Taking Her Shirt Off And I Took Off Mines.I Took Off Her Bra And Sucked And Licked Her Nipple Like Milk Was Bound To Come Out.

One Thing Led To Another And Lets Just Say Im Proud To Be Her First.

Heey Guys I Need Comments