I can't help it~Willex

Warning ⚠️
This includes
Dry humping
Intensive making out sessions
Sexual content
Shoutout to Jayloslife

Looking in my mirror
Took me by surprise
I can't help but see you
Running often through my mind

While Alex was brushing his teeth, he spits into the sink and rinses out his mouth with water and spits that back out. The blonde looks up, and catches him by surprise, to see his long brunette haired boyfriend wearing one of his pink t-shirts that are too big for him and the rim of the shirt touches his knees.

He sees the hickeys on his neck and collarbone, he remembers their little make out session they had this afternoon and the sweet delicious moans that came out Willie's lips.

Helpless like a baby
Sensual disguise
I can't help but love you
It is getting better all the time

Just the sight of his boyfriend's body and face, and how the shirt fits his frame makes him so helpless. Willie lays his head on his back, his hair still damped from the shower he had a few minutes ago, "babe, can we cuddle? Please?" He asked sweetly, oh how much he loves his voice when he speaks...

"Yeah, we can baby." He said as he wraps his arm around Willie's waist, the young couple walks over to the bed and cuddles for a while.

Love to run my fingers
Softly while you sigh
Love came and possessed you
Bringing sparkles to your eyes
Like a trip to heaven
Heaven is the prize
And I'm so glad I found you
You're an angel in disguise

Willie looks up at Alex and leans in to kiss him, the blonde captures his lips and rubs his free hand in his lower back almost touching his ass as his other hand he holds with his hand to support his boyfriend's neck and runs his fingers through his hair. He hears a satisfying sigh come from Willie, they break the kiss and they both look at each other in the eyes.

The skater boy's eyes looked like they had stars in them and the drummer was trapped into the stare he felt like he had died and saw an angel right in front of him, "I'm so lucky to find you, Willie. Really, I do, if you haven't run me over with your skateboard. I wouldn't be here with you right now."

The redness increases on their faces, but mostly William, he never thought he could fall in love with someone so quickly. "I would say the exact same thing, if I didn't pancake you that day when we first met on the walk of fame, I wouldn't been here in your arms."

They kiss again, Alex rubs his tongue against Willie's lips for entrance, he lets the blondie enter and makes his tongue dominate him. The scent of his boyfriend intoxicates his nostrils, Willie's legs spread apart and wraps them around Alex's waist. They ran their groins together and more moans started to be more present, the room was getting hotter every minute.

As he humps his flushed boyfriend, he just can't help himself, he continues to do so and starts to whisper naughty things in his ear, turning him on by the minute.

They both climaxed and kissed each other a few times, "wow baby, you were so good..." he moaned with shortness of breath, Alex started panting trying to catch his breath, "Yeah, I just couldn't help myself..."

Willie giggles, "if you still can't help yourself," he palms his boyfriend's semi-hard member, "then we should actually do the real thing..." he smirks at him making him want to die right in front of him.

I can't help it if I wanted to
I wouldn't help it even if I could
I can't help it if I wanted to
I wouldn't help it, no