𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 bright and sunny skies

𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 bright and sunny skies. That's something that doesn't happen very often here, so it's nice to see some sun. I still prefer the rain though.

Today is a school day, but luckily I don't have to go today. I have a photoshoot, so no school. Dad wasn't too big on that so Bella has to bring home every ounce of work that I'm missing today.

I just think Dad's no fun.

I was curling my hair while FaceTiming Alice and Rose on my computer, "you guys should come. We can hang out after." I told them. They're supposed to be hiking, but they decided to let the boys go.

Carlisle said they didn't have to go today since the boys weren't either.

"We can't. We have.."

"Car trouble," Rose said and I pouted,

"You guys own like 10 cars, but okay." I shrugged not thinking much of it. My phone started ringing so I jumped up to answer before it passed, "Hellooo!"

Ash's voice filled my phone telling me how our photography crew had to cancel due to a family emergency.

"You're kidding. Great, I'll talk to you later, bye."

I hung up putting my phone down, "so not fair." I leaned back in my chair-throwing my head back. I immediately saw a pair of feet at my window. I sat up quickly to turn around, "I'll call you guys later, love you!" I clicked the button closing my computer.

He was closing my curtains moving away from my window and onto the edge of my bed, "what are you doing here? You're supposed to be hiking." I stood walking over to him.

I looked at the curtains and back at him unsure why he closed them. Looking down for a slight second I thought I saw something shining on him, but once he made the slightest movement it was gone.

"I can leave," he started to stand, but I shook my head pressing my hands on his shoulder to push him back down, "I didn't say that." He had a small smile on his face knowing I wanted him here.

"If that's too much for your ego you can." I stepped away slightly, joking around. He grabbed me by my hips pulling me back to him, "and I didn't say that." He said holding me in place.

Thanks, Edward for making my stomach do flips. Now my heart skipping beats.

Between his crooked smile and his touch, I don't know which is gonna make my legs give out first.