Chaos at school and meeting a new person

Angel pov

It's been a rough week because I had to handle with two girls living with me and dealing with the fact that Asagi confessed who feelings for me. They boy started to have tension between each other. One time they start arguing who was the better girlfriend which I haven't had a date with Asagi yet. I was so stress that I thought my peaceful days when I was alone but I think this is fun because I never had girl who liked me and that I was living by myself which I didn't had a problem with. Second reason was that the two sisters were trying to gain my attention by teasing me or by giving me food which they made.

Man I had rough but school came and I was happy because at least I would have a quiet moment. Even though the students will nag at me saying I didn't deserve Sakura or saying that how did I got a cute girl. Which I ignore all of their comments at me. But still it will calm and a nice day for me.

I then I heard the door open and didn't mind because it will be the same teacher.

I heard whispering saying at how hot our new teacher is and some girls complimenting how her boobs are big. I was surprised and said to myself "wait new teacher?"

I looked forward at the new teacher who they were talking about and I was surprised who she was and that my day just gotten worse by seeing her.

Asagi:" Hi my name is Asagi Cipres, oh no my bad my last name is Igawa is just that my fiance is going to be marry me in a couple of weeks and dont mind calling me Cipres."

I was so shocked that she even said that  and first of all how did she became a teacher at my school.

And wait did she said that I'm her fiance and that I'm going to marry her. What did she just do to my life because now all my classmates and including Sakura were glaring at me. Then all my classmates began taking their phones out and posting or messaging their friends saying that I have just got a new girlfriend/fiance that is their new teacher.

I wanted to excuse myself because how my life just got turn around by two girls. So class started and still everyone is still staring at me or either glaring at me mostly the boys. Everyone was not paying attention at class and their so focusing at me. I so nervous and scared because I dont know what's going to happen when class is over.

Time skip

Class was over and then everyone started to pick up their things getting ready for their next classes. When I was about to leave someone grabbed my hand took me by surprise. It was Asagi with her teacher clothes. She grabbed my face and pressed her lips into mine. Which was hot but still, I got of her and told to explain to me what she did by saying that I'm her fiance.

Asagi:"I thought you will be happy because this body will forever be yours to touch and no men will ever touch except for you my husband."

I was so surprised by her response.

Angel:"Look I know we had our differences but I have Sakura and she beautiful. She is my girlfriend and I feel I'm betraying her by kissing you and saying that you are my fiance is just wrong because one I don't know your  age and second there are school regulations saying no teacher should be together in a relationship."

When I said that I felt relieved but when I saw her face, she looked like she was about to cry so I felt like a dick just right to her. So I hugged her back saying I'm sorry for saying those things to her because I know she wants me as her husband.

At first I thought she only said that when she confessed her feelings for me just because she wanted to be with her sister but I was so dense that I realise she liked me and overheard my conversation with her sister.