Chapter 8 - Back To School!

2 Days Later:

"Ok, Tommy. That's about what I know about werewolves. Just. Promise me. You won't kill anyone. I don't want the police or the hunters knocking on our door one day asking for you because you attacked someone or there was a trail of blood to our house."

"Sure, Phil." Tommy said, rather dryly.

Tubbo ran into the hospital with Wilbur by his side.

"Can he leave now? It's so boring at school." Tubbo whined, dragging out the 'o'.

"Yeah I believe he can. It should be ok by now. You know the drill right?"

"Yeah, yeah, if his eyes turn green, I drag him away to cool down before they can become yellow."
"Yeah, ok I think he's safe to go to school tomorrow."

Tommy was excited about that statement. After all, he had been cooped up in this hospital for quite a few days. There wasn't even proper entertainment here!

Time Skip:
The Morning Before School

When Tommy and Tubbo walked into school, Tommy was happily walking around. Partially glad to be back. Tubbo walked over to Sapnap and Fundy. After Tommy realised what Tubbo was doing, he tried to walk away. However, Tubbo had a tight grip on his hand. 'Jeez, since when was he so strong?'

When the duo reached Sapnap and Fundy, Tommy was basically glaring daggers. He could see it. Their auras. Sapnap, having a dark fiery aura and Fundy, straight up having ears.

"So, Tommy, Tubbo. Hey." Fundy almost hissed.

"Hey Fundy!" Tubbo said happily, all smiles, not picking up on the tension.

Tommy squeezed Tubbo's hand that he was gripping. Tubbo felt this, and looked up curiously. Tommy was shaking. Why was he shaking?

Tommy pulled Tubbo away. Tubbo waved awkwardly to the pair.

"Tubbo. Fundy turned me."

Tubbo's eyes widened. "What? Do we tell Wilbur or Phil?"

Tommy looked into Tubbo's eyes and said firmly, "No."

"Why?"

"We may be able to get them on our side."

Tommy dragged Tubbo back.

"Hey Hellhound."

Sapnap bristled at the nickname. His eyes darted around. He then dragged Tommy and Tubbo by their hands with Fundy following behind. They were dragged to a table. There were 4 boys at the table. The group perked up at the sight of Sapnap and Fundy. However, their eyes narrowed in distrust when they saw Tommy and Tubbo. Understandable.

"So Tommy, mind explaining why you called me a hellhound in the school halls?"

A "ooo" came from the male in a blue hoodie and raven black hair.

"Shut. Up. Skeppy."

Well that shut him up.

"I mean, that was you in the forest wasn't it? The one that helped Fundy over here jump me?"

A gasp was heard from another guy. He wore a blue shirt with a 404 logo on i-.

"George?"

"Surpiseeee?"

"Then that means..." Tommy looked up, and pointed at the man in a green hoodie. "DREAM?!"

"Bingo."

"Uh, who is that guy?"

"Finn. I thought you saw him on Twitch once?" (dre)

"No?"

"Well, I'm assuming since you called Sapnap a hellhound you know about our world, hm?"

"Yeah, because SOMEONE decided to attack me." Tommy was glaring daggers at the fox.

"Hey, not my fault! It was a full moon!" (fundy)

"And Sapnap! You're meant to stop him if he leaves his house during a full moon. Not help him!"

"Hey, I was promised a soul."

Dream sighed.

"Well, then I might as well feel you what we are. Ok everyone, show your forms."

The only person that changed was Skeppy.

Tommy tilted his head. "What?"

A small pop was heard from Dream's side of the table. Rose held Dream up. Dream being a small marshmallowy blob and Finn, well, being Rose.

"What about you, George?"

"I'm just a normal human, man. I just happened to walk in on Dream turning into a blob after a fight. So I'm dragged into this now."

Tommy elbowed Tubbo. "Hey! He's in the same situation as you!"

Tubbo shoved Tommy playfully.

"Alright, gentlemen. We won't report you to our father for attacking us if you allow us to join your group."

Fundy leaned forward. "Who's your dad?"

"Phil. One of the leaders of the fairies."

"Uh, Tommy, I don't think you were meant to say that out loud."

Tommy looked around. Everyone looked shocked, confused, scared. "Oh."

"Soooo deal?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Oh also, Fundy. Don't expect me to look up to you or anything because you turned me." He paused. "Furry."

Fundy sat up at the word. "You're literally the same as me now, child."

Tommy went silent. "I'M LITERALLY A YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU, YOU FURRY FU-"

Tubbo sat up, grabbed Tommy's hand, and calmly ran towards the bathroom.

———————————

"Tommy- Calm down." Tubbo said, his hands on Tommy's shoulders.
"Breathe in and out, follow me." Tubbo inhaled and exhaled accordingly.

Tommy followed his directions, looking up after a few minutes, and giving Tubbo a thumbs-ups

The duo walked over. Skeppy's right eye's diamonds were getting increasingly larger as the tiny male shouted at Fundy.

"FUNDY YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO DO THAT! YOU CAN DO PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT HURTING ANYONE!"

Fundy was tightly gripping his seat, his ears tightly pressed against his head.

"Hey guys, maybe calm down with the screaming? What if someone decides that we are going to start fighting?"

"I wouldn't worry about that." Finn said. "I casted a t̴̪̻̰̬̏̚r̷̥̞̯̆͌̈a̷͙̪͚͐͆̆͘ņ̸̬͊͝q̶̗̞̺͓͑̿͋̆ų̶̦̾̿̆͜í̴̮̰͉l̸͔͗̊i̴̛͈̳̭̮̍̅t̷̩̃y̶̧̥͊̔  spell when Sapnap started talking."

"Oh. Well, then go off, Skeppy, go ahead. While you guys are doing that, does anyone want to go to my house?"

Dream and George perked up, nodding their heads excitedly.

Finn looked unsure.

Sapnap looked like he was about to die.

Fundy knew he was going to die.

——————————————

𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽. 𝗦𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱? 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲! :𝗗