Extra Chapter - Bad Ending

Because some people wanted this (like 3)
i decided to write this lol
This is near the end of Chapter 20
————————————————————

As we ran down the corridor of the prison, we saw a man leaning on the wall, looking up as he saw us.

"Well, Schlatt. I never thought you would be the type to betray me."

"Fuck off, Keem." He spat.

"Well, if you're gonna be like that we can just end the deal here."

Keem pulled out a gun, aiming it at the ram's head, grinning evilly. "Any last words, Traitor?"

Schlatt looked over to Tubbo. "I love you so-"

BANG!

Schlatt dropped to the ground, dead. Tubbo had his hands over his mouth, tears pouring out. Whilst Tommy was rubbing his back awkwardly.

"Ah, you too, Blade. Take them out or I'll take you out."

"As in out to dinner or?..." Techno tried drawing out the time, signalling with his hand to run.

Sapnap and Fundy got the idea and started running.

BANG! BANG!

The pair dropped to the ground.

"Silver bullets. I'm prepared." He went back to aiming his gun to Techno, then the group. "It's very simple. It's either you kill them and I let you go, or, you don't kill them and I kill you, then them."

Techno nodded to Tommy. Tommy nodded back, smiling sadly.

Techno loaded his crossbow with a firework, looking at the security guards around. He then aimed the firework at the ground. "Well, let's see how quickly you can escape without killing yourself."

BANG! PEW! *SPLATTER*

——————————————————

And that's the bad ending. Basically, everyone, including Keem, Techno and the whole group died.

also the ending of Uncontainable has me
S O B B I N G

also can you tell that i just found out how to format stuff?