Chapter 1

Lisa woke up in an unfamiliar room. It looked like a boy's room and there were boy clothes on the bed. She was shocked and looked around and she found that she was lying naked and her eyes widened. She didn't recognise the room and she was about to panic  when 

"Oh, right, i moved houses."Lisa said slapping her forehead

The clothes were actually Lisa's and everything in the room. Lisa like to wear boy-ish clothes when she was home. She got up and got dressed because it was her first day at her new school in Korea. Lisa used to live in Thailand but she moved because of what happened to her in the past.

Lisa put on her glasses and her fake braces and she walked into her walk in closet and went to the end where it was filled with nerdy clothes. Then Lisa got changed

 Then Lisa got changed

Lisa went down and her maids were making breakfast.

"Good morning."Lisa said as she sat down and ate.

"Good Morning Lisa, your parents will come back in 1 month."One of them said.

Then Lisa frowned and finished eating and then her driver drove her to school.

Lisa arrived and everyone looked at her and then looked away because they weren't interested.

Lisa just sighed and then walked to class and sat down.

Teacher: Okay, new student, can you introduce yourself?

Lisa stood up.

"I'm Lisa, I'm from Thailand."Lisa said and bowed and then sat down. During class a boy next to her kept staring at her and she felt weird but said nothing.

"BRRIIINNGG!"

The bell rang and Lisa went out of class ad instead of getting something to eat in the cafeteria, Lisa went outside and played games on her phone as she sat on the bench.

Then Blackpink and BTS walked outside and they stared at her until.

"Ya! Nerd what are you doing on our bench? Move your ugly a** over to the trash."Tzuyu said as she poked Lisa.

"Shut up, this isn't your bench slut, go and sit on someone's face."Lisa replied back.

"What b****!"Tzuyu said shocked and then she was about to slap her but then Lisa grabbed her wrist and Tzuyu screamed in pain and Lisa let go.

"Ugh, i will get you for this b****!"Tzuyu said and then left with her friends and Lisa continued with game. 

Lisa hated people. Lisa didn't want to have friends because of what happened in the past.

FLASHBACK

Lisa skipped to her friends apartment because she was going to tell them news about her date with her boyfriend Sehun.

Lisa saw that the door was already opened so she went in and heard noise coming from the rooms so she went to the last room and then stopped.

"That Lisa b****, is so annoying."One of the voices said.

"I know, once she's broke, lets leave her in a dump."

"She didn't even give me enough money, i need to come up with more excuses."A voice said.

"She is so ugly and stupid, when her ugly grandma died, she cried on my shoulder and it was my favourite shirt! I had to throw it away! Like who gives a f*** about her family?"Another voice said

Lisa's heart dropped and tears came down. She stepped back and was about to run until she heard another noise and she looked into the other room and her heart broke.

She saw Sehun and her best friend who she trusted so much making out naked.

Lisa then ran back home and she decided that she had to move and change everything about her.

END FLASHBACK

Then Blackpink and BTS approached her and she didn't even look up when they cleared their throats and the girls and boys looked at each other.

"Um, hi . . Lisa?"Jisoo said smiling and then Lisa looked up with a blank face.

"Yes, i'm Lisa."Lisa said 

"Hi, We're Blackpink, I'm Jisoo, this is Jennie and Rose."Jisoo said and the girls bowed.

"You don't need to bow, i can tell that I'm younger than you."Lisa said with a blank face.

"Hi, we're BTS, I'm RM the leader, this is Jin, Yoongi, J hope, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook."RM said and Lisa scanned them.

"I'm older than you Jungkook."Lisa said and they all looked at Jungkook who was staring at her as she checked her phone.

"So . . . Lisa, we want you to join our Kpop group called blackpink."Jisoo said smiling.

"Why? You don't even know if i'm good at anything. You don't know if i can dance or sing and if i couldn't do these things you guys would have to kick me off so i'm not going to waste your time."Lisa said with a straight face and the girls looked at each other.

"Um . . . we want you . . to audition because we think that your talented."Jisoo said smiling.

"You'll probably never see me dance or sing."Lisa said. Then it was silence until.

"How do you know, that your older than me."Jungkook said crossing his hands and the members nodded.

"You give out a younger vibe."Lisa said and they were confused.

"But how? He is like the hardest to read because he doesn't like to socialise and doesn't like people."Jin said tilting his head.

"That's what makes him easy to read. I'm like the same."Lisa said blankly. 

Then Jungkook scanned her.

"Are you going to keep pretending? Why are you hiding?"Jungkook said and they looked at Jungkook confused and then looked at Lisa.

"I don't know what your talking."Lisa said with a blank expression.

"Why are you hiding?"Jungkook said and then he moved close to Lisa and tried to take off her braces and glasses but she dodged and moved back.

"I need to go."Lisa said and then she left.

"What was that Jungkook?Jennie said as they all looked at him.

"Are you guys blind? Or stupid? She is hiding."Jungkook said and then they started to be more interested in Lisa.