Chapter 2

During dance class

Teacher: Okay, so everyone has to pick one person to come to the front and dance.

Everyone looked around when.

"Miss, Lisa should dance."

Everyone looked at Jungkook and Lisa glared at him and then everyone looked at Lisa.

"Lisa should dance since she is new."Jungkook said with a straight face.

"Everyone agrees RIGHT?"Jungkook said glaring at everyone and they nodded.

"Shut up b****."Lisa whispered and Jungkook looked at her.

Teacher: Lisa, come to the front and dance.

Then Lisa sighed and glared at Jungkook.

"Miss, i can't i'm on my period."Lisa said with a blank face and everyone looked at her  and Jungkook stared at her and couldn't believe what she said.

Teacher: Huh? Why would you say that aloud, you could of said it to me in privet.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that i have period so i can't dance."Lisa said 

Teacher: Um okay, you can do it, when it ends, when does it end?

"I don't want to waste anyone's time so let's just skip me."Lisa said and the teacher nodded.

"Why are you hiding?"Jungkook said and everyone went quiet and looked at Lisa.

"I don't know what you are talking about."Lisa said blankly.

"Why can't you show your self and stop hiding, i know your lying."Jungkook said.

"I don't know what you are talking about, you must be overthinking"Lisa said and then Jungkook walked to her.

"Stop lying."Jungkook said looking into her eyes that were filled with emptiness.

"Shut up b****."Lisa said and then Jungkook tried to reach for her glasses but then she stepped back and someone's foot was out and she tripped but flipped saving herself from falling and everyone was shocked.

"Miss, i need to go to the bathroom."Lisa said.

Teacher: Um-

Then Lisa left.

AFTER CLASS

Lisa walking through the hallways when the bell rang and she went to her locker.

Then Lisa went to the cafeteria and got her food and sat down at a empty table and people started filling the room. 

Then blackpink and BTS walked in to the room and they looked at Lisa and then walked to her table.

"Hi Lisa, can we sit here?"Rose said

"Do what you want."Lisa said looking at her phone. Then Jungkook sat across from her and he was staring at her but she didn't care and the table was silent.

"So Lisa, are you going to show us your real self."Jungkook said and Lisa glared at him and rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"So Lisa, the maths project we have, altogether, we were thinking to do it at your house."Jennie said

"Our house is messy."The boys said.

"Our house is occupied so we can't go there."Blackpink said and Lisa sighed.

"It doesn't matter if your house if dirty, you guys can't come to my house because my parents said no guest when they are away."Lisa said

"Well your parents won't know."Taehyung said.

"I live with other people."Lisa said.

"Then ask them."Yoongi said.

"My parents strictly told them no guests or else . . . . ."

"Or else what."Jungkook asked

Lisa stopped and then sighed.

"Fine then, tonight come here's the address."Lisa said and then the bell rang

AFTER SCHOOL

Lisa went home and they followed.

They arrived at her house and they were shocked.

"This is where you live?"Rose said as they looked around.

"Why would i bring you here if it wasn't?"Lisa said 

Then they went inside and they looked at the inside and they were shocked.

"Who are they?"They pointed at the maids.

"Don't mind them."Lisa said and then they sat down.

"Does any of you guys speak Thai?"Lisa asked and they shook their heads

"Good."Lisa whispered but they heard.

"Maids speak in Thai while they are here."Lisa said in Thai as the maids nodded.

"Welcome home, Miss Manoban."One of them said.

"Thank you, make some snacks, i'm hungry."Lisa said and they nodded.

Then they took Lisa's bag and BTS and blackpink were looking at Lisa confused.

Then Lisa stood up.

"I'm going to go and change, start on the project."Lisa said and then she went up stairs and they looked at each other and then Jisoo spoke.

"Um excuse me, can you tell us about Lisa and about her personality, we are her . . . new friends."Jisoo said to the maids and they looked at each other and then nodded.

"Lisa is really mean and cold because of something that happened in the past. Lisa used to be happy, friendly, kind and used to have lots of friends when she was younger but then something happened between her and her friends and boyfriend. Lisa suddenly changed, she used to wear short clothes and she was really beautiful but then . . . "

Lisa walked down.

then BTS and blackpink looked at her.

AFTER A WHILE

It was getting late when Jungkook excused himself to go to the toilet and on the way he found a book on the floor and began to read it.

LALISA MANOBAN

DEAR MYSELF

MY FRIENDS USED ME FOR MONEY. I TRUSTED THEM AND THOUGHT AS THEM AS MY SISTERS BUT THEY LIED TO ME EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY ASKED FOR MONEY. I CAUGHT SEHUN CHEATING ON ME WITH MY CLOSEST FRIEND! I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE.

Jungkook didn't finish reading but then he heard foot steps so he quickly went back down stairs.

Thoughts were flying through his mind when

"Um Jungkook! Earth to Jungkook! We're done, it's getting late so let's leave."Jin said and they waved to Lisa.

Outside

"Guys, you will never guess, what i found about Lisa."Jungkook said

"What is it?"They asked

Then Jungkook explained.

"Wow."