Chapter 3

Lisa got dressed and she wore a hoodie, pants, glasses and her braces.

Lisa arrived at school and went to class

IN CLASS

Teacher: We will be having a performing night, i will put you into groups of 11 and you guys will perform, we will do it in maybe 2 or 3 weeks.

Then everyone cheered.

Lisa rolled her eyes and BTS and blackpink looked at her.

IN CAFETERIA

Lisa went to the cafeteria and sat at an empty table like usual and then BTS and blackpink went to Lisa.

"Hi Lisa, how you going."Jisoo said smiling.

"What do you want?"Lisa said looking at them.

"Um . . . . . hmm . . . we want you to join our group."Jennie said

"I'm not interested and i don't dance or sing."Lisa said and then she looked down at her phone 

"Come on, we're your friends, we need you."Rose said

Lisa looked up quickly and she narrowed her eyes.

"What?"Lisa said

"Lisa, we are your friends, as our friends we will help you dance and sing and we will never leave you."Taehyung said.

"We want you to join us so we can be a complete group."Yoongi said

"We will take turns buying the outfits and buying food when we hang out."Jimin said.

"We need you to participate."RM said.

"Your our friend and this is what REAL friends would do."Jin said.

"Lisa, please join us, we want to have a good time with you."J hope said.

"You have to accept."Jungkook said staring at Lisa.

Lisa thought about what happened in the past. Her ex friends were more different than them. They would always ask for her to pay and they would ask to only go to her house. Lisa thought and she wasn't sure.

"I'll think about it."Lisa said looking. Then they smiled at her but then a girl approached them.

"I heard that there is only 10 of you so i want to join your group, don't say no, please."The girls said and everyone looked at Lisa.

"um, w-"

Before Jisoo could finish, Lisa stood up.

"Just except her, now i don't need to think about."Lisa said.

"What about you?"Jungkook said

"Who cares about me?"Lisa said and then left and they looked down.

"So am i in the group?"The girls said and BTS ad blackpink looked at each other.

IN CLASS

Lisa went to class and walked to her seat as blackpink and BTS stared at her back.

Teacher: Okay, is everyone already in a group for the project.

Everyone nodded and Lisa didn't care.

"Um miss, what about Lisa? We want her to be in our group."Jimin said and Lisa glared at him.

Teacher: Lisa, have you been put in  a group?

"No, why?"Lisa said 

Teacher: Then you will be put in their group.

Lisa glared at them.

"There group is full so i can't"Lisa said 

"What!? No it isn't, we have a spot reserved for you."Jin said and Lisa rolled her eyes.

Teacher: Okay, so Lisa your in their group.

"Whatever."Lisa said coldly

AFTER CLASS

Lisa went out of the classroom and she put her ear phones on.

"Lisa!"

Lisa kept walking.

"LISA!"

Lisa couldn't hear."LISAAA!!!"

Everyone was now looking at Lisa because of the shouting ad she couldn't hear.

"LIISSSAAA!"

Lisa just kept walking until they ran in front of her and she stopped.

"Lisa!"

Lisa took off her earphones.

"Didn't you hear us?"Taehyung said panting.

"Maybe."Lisa said 

"You know, we had enough Lisa, we are going to help, we know what happened in the past with Sehun. We are going to stay with you FOREVER! Do you hear me? We are not going to leave you like your friends in the past did."Jungkook said with a serious face.

"It's in the past, Lisa not everyone is like them."J hope said

Lisa stepped back with a shocked face.

"We know that your hiding, Lisa before we come best friends, we need you to show yourself."Jisoo said

"Lisa, please listen to us, we will ever leave you."Jin said.

Lisa was confused but then she found her hands going up to her face and her eyes widened and then she took off her glasses and braces and everyone was shocked.

"Lisa."

There was a long silence.

"Are you done ruining my life? I know i look ugly but you don't need to say it."Lisa said with tiny tears filling her eyes.

"Lisa."

Then Lisa ran out.

"Lisa."