Chapter 5

"Sehun?"

"Lisa!?"

Lisa was frozen.

"Lisa? Where were you? We are worried about you, Lisa i love you and you just ran away, i'm your boyfriend, your friends are worried about you, we miss you."Sehun said and walked to Lisa and he stopped when he was close and hugged her but then Lisa broke the hug.

Then Lisa slapped him across the face so hard, the sound echoed, blood came out of his mouth a there was a dark red had print on his face as he fell down and everyone gasped.

"Lisa!?"

Then Lisa punched his stomach hard and more blood came out.

"Boyfriend!? Pfft who the f*** do you think you are? And do they still think they are my friends? They just used me for my money, and you only used me for my money."Lisa said and everyone gasped 

"What!? Lisa no, we didn't we are your real friends"Sehun said

Then Lisa slapped him again,

"Oh really? I found out about how they hated me and used my for my money, they came up with fake excuses. Also you! You cheated on me, i saw with my own eyes, you and my so called best friend making out but guess what, tell her that she can have you because, you were just a random piece of s*** stinking everything."Lisa said with tiny tears forming in her eyes.

"Lisa?! It's i-it's n-not what y-you think."Sehun said and then Lisa slapped him harder than the first time and his jaw probably broke.

"I actually thought that you loved me and thought that they like me but no, they hated everything except my money."

"I don't date play boys and i'm not friends with sluts. I'm not a bank stupid, Who do you think you are to touch me?"

"Don't even touch me or talk to me ever again, i'm surprised that i haven't killed you yet." Lisa said and everyone gasped.

"No! Lisa, i still love you, please."Sehun said

Then Lisa slapped his face again.

"Argh my jaw is broken."Sehun screamed.

"Oh really? You want me to brake your neck?"Lisa said

"I don't love you any more so don't even try."Lisa said

"You want money? Here, why don't you go and buy a brain."Lisa said and then shoved money in his pocket.

Then Lisa slapped him again.

Then Lisa left the cafeteria and everyone was shocked.

AFTER A WHILE

Lisa went back to the cafeteria because she forgot her glasses and braces and she went into the cafeteria and everyone looked at her and she saw BTS and blackpink still at the table so she went to them.

"Where are my glasses and braces?"Lisa asked and they looked at each other.

"Um, something, or someone let's say Jungkook, might of ran off with them and like, let's say destroyed them?"Jimin said and Lisa's eyes widened.

"HE DID WHAT!?"

Lisa ran out of the cafeteria and went to the roof top and she saw Jungkook with her pair of glasses and braces.

"YA! YOU JERK!"Lisa yelled and Jungkook turned around with a blank face.

"Give it back to me."Lisa said and she ran to him.

"No."Jungkook said with a blank face.

"Give it!"Lisa then tried to get it but he held it up and he was taller. Then Lisa jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him and he was shocked but started to smirk.