Chapter 8

Lisa woke up and she got dressed. News spread that she was alive so her maids and guards were back.

Lisa wore a off shoulder flower crop top with high waist jeans which showed off her abs

Lisa wore a off shoulder flower crop top with high waist jeans which showed off her abs. Then Lisa wore converse black shoes.

Then Lisa went down stairs and saw Mina and Yoongi.

"Hi guys!"Lisa said

"Hi Lisa, me and Yoongi are just talking."Mina said and Yoongi waved.

"Okay, we need to get to school all else we'll be late Yoongi."Lisa said and she quickly ate.

"Okay, bye! I love you!"Yoongi shouted to Mina and Mina blushed.

Lisa and Yoongi arrived at school in the same car and BTS and Blackpink and everyone else stared at them and Jungkook was frowning.

"Lisa, Yoongi, are you guys dating or something."Jennie yelled as Lisa and Yoongi walked to them.

"No, he's dating Mina and he came over to say hi to her and we just came here together since we were leaving at the same time and i already have a boyfriend."Lisa said smiling.

"Really who?"They asked

"Omo, you haven't told them?"Lisa said looking at Jungkook and Jungkook ran to her and hugged her.

"You guys are dating?!"They asked

"I forgot to tell you guys, i thought he already told you."Lisa said smiling and then Jungkook pulled her away.

"Ya! I'm not done, talking with them."Lisa said but Jungkook continued to pull her away but then he stopped and looked back at them. Everyone was staring at them.

"Yoongi, from now on go in separate cars, even when you visit them."Jungkook said and Yoongi smirked.

"Aish, this kid gets jealous easily."Lisa said rolling her eyes and they laughed.

Then Jungkook piggy backed her and they went to the roof top.

"What are we doing here?"Lisa said

"I haven't had my morning kiss or my breakfast."Jungkook said crossing his arms and Lisa laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"Jungkook said and Lisa stopped

"Your so cute kookie."Lisa said and Jungkook blushed and then he hugged her and kissed her

"Lisa, i'm going to pick you up, from now on."Jungkook said and Lisa smiled.

"Okay."Lisa said smiling and then she kissed Jungkook.

"I Jeon Jungkook, will take Lalisa Manoban as my wife, who i love very, very much."Jungkook sai and Lisa blushed.

"Do you Lalisa Manoban, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband, whom you love very, very much?"Jungkook asked and Lisa smiled

"No."Lisa said and Jungkook's face went serious.

"What!?"

"I take Jeon Jungkook as my husband whom i love VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY much."Lisa said and Jungkook smiled and then they kissed.

"I love you."