"I don't like it when you leave."

Brandon. The only person I've been thinking about today. Brandon, Brandon, Brandon.

When we got back from the Quinn's house last night, Brandon came to talk to me out on the porch and we had a long discussion about us and what it would mean if we tried having a relationship again.

It was intense and emotional but we finally decided that maybe giving this another shot wouldn't be such a bad thing. After all, we do love each other and denying it hurts too much. Pretending to act like brother and sister can't go on any longer, our connection has always been much deeper than a sibling one.

We talked about keeping our relationship on the extreme down low and being extra careful around everyone. If we get caught, this will blow up and that's the last thing either of us want.

I open the front door and hear classical music coming from the living room. It comes as a surprise when I see Brandon sitting at the piano playing. He hasn't played classical in so long sometimes I forget it's what he was doing before all the band stuff occured.

I just stand there and listen to him play and watch his fingers move beautifully across the keys. His head is slightly tilted downward and I can see he has his eyes closed. I'm sure it feels like home playing classical piano again. It's been hard on him having to let go of it.

He looks so concentrated and passionate, it sparks something inside me and suddenly I can't control my next actions. I forget that anyone can walk in at any moment and run up behind him and start peppering his neck and face with kisses.

He immediately stops playing and turns on the stool to let me sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck while his encircle my waist, holding me close.

"Well hello there Callie," he says, a small smile appearing on his face as he kisses my nose quickly.

"Hi," I whisper. We just sit there staring at each other and it feels like I'm on cloud 9. I never thought we'd be able to do this, just act normal.

"That sounded beautiful by the way. Pretty sudden though. What brought this on?" I ask.

"Well, I, um, kind of got offered a scholarship at this amazing music school for the summer," he says with a shy smile.

My face lights up. "Oh my God, Brandon, that's amazing! Are you gonna go? Please tell me you're gonna go!" I get so excited for him I quickly break away from our embrace and start babbling about all the opportunities this could bring him later on.

"Woah, woah, Callie, calm down," he says, with a small chuckle, interrupting me. "First of all, come back here." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me down onto his lap again. "I don't like it when you leave," he whispers.

I lower my head and press my lips to his. It starts off slow, both of us not wanting to rush the kiss. After a little while, I can't take the pace of our kisses anymore and decide to change it up. I bite down on his lip and he takes the oppurtunity to slip his tongue into my mouth as I do the same.

Our tongues are suddenly at battle with each other fighting for dominance. I place my hands under his shirt and rest them on his sides and press my nails into his skin. He groans and I smile against his lips, sastified I could get this reaction out of him.

One of his hands slides up and down my thigh, at a pace that leaves me breathless and I can't help but pull away from our kiss, gasping for air. His lips refuse to leave my skin and move instantly to my neck. He kisses just below my ear and I suck in a breath, letting him now he's reached a sweet spot.

"Well, well, I think we have a winner," he whispers. He starts sucking on that sweet spot, surely leaving a bruise I'll have to cover up before everyone gets home.

"Brandon," I groan. I bring his lips back to mine and turn my body so I'm now straddling him on the piano bench. It's not ideal but right now I don't care. He seems to, though, because he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and he leads us to the couch. He falls backwards, his lips never leaving mine.

I'm straddling him once again and all I can think in this moment is that I'll never get tired of this. I'll never get tired of having his lips on mine, never get tired of feeling his hands massaging my back, never get tired of being this close to him.

All of a sudden, it's like I'm in a rush and involuntarily grind my hips against his. Now it's his turn to break off the kiss, gasping for air. I let my lips travel to his cheek, leaving a small kiss there, then move lower to his jaw, planting a soft peck there as well. I then kiss along his neck, as I continue to roll my hips and all I want is to remove his shirt.

I feel his hands on my waist, which stop my hips from moving. I pull away from his neck and look at him with a confused face.

"Why'd we stop?" I ask breathlessly.

He strokes my cheek and looks deep into my eyes, as if he can see into my soul. "Because Moms and the twins and Jude will be back soon and the last thing we need is to get caught right here on the couch, don't you agree?"

I frown, and he smirks. I know he's right but I wish our little make out session could've gone further. Who knows how long our secret will be kept hidden and I want to use every chance we get to be as close to him as possible. He makes me feel like anything can happen, like I'm invincible.

"Fine," I say. "But next time, we won't have to worry about getting caught, and I promise you," I put my lips to his ear, "we'll go further than this." I hear him suck in a breath and I smile. I give him one last passionate kiss and get off his lap.

I walk to the kitchen and hear his footsteps coming from the living room. All of a sudden I feel his arms wrap around my waist from behind and he puts his head on my shoulder.

"You're going to be the reason I go crazy, do you know that, Callie Quinn Jacob?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes, I do, and when you have officially gone crazy, I'll consider it my biggest accomplishment." I twist in his arms and turn to face him. I look into his green eyes and I just want to get lost in them.

"Now," I say, "get your hands off me before I jump you and we both get into some serious trouble when everyone gets home in about 2 minutes."

"Okay, fine. Next time, though, right?" he aks.

"Next time, I promise." I kiss his cheek and run up the stairs.

A/N:
Hey guys:) Hope you liked this! Tonight's premiere inspired me! I'll probably be posting more so keep an eye out:)
Feedback is appreciated :)