ˎˊ- ↳ 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 。˚✩ ‣

As Mike's eyes were searching for a seat, he found what he was looking for Mayflied He thought with a smirk , he went over and took a seat beside her, Mike face looked over to max he stared at her for a few minutes which felt like hours, Max Noticed “What do you want Wheeler?” “Oh I Have alot of questions Mayfield” Mike said, Max remembered last night her hands started shaking and her palms started getting sweaty. “What were you doing on the floor bleeding” Mike asked in a low voice “Why were you at my house in the first place” Max said “The stupid Math teacher told me to give you your books after you just ran away like a baby” Mike replied “Im sorry, You ruined my friendship with my only fucking real friends” Max snapped “Yeah cause you deserved it Mayfield” Mike said with a smirk, “Yeah sure whatever you they weren't real Anyways, if they were they would not have beleived you” Max said, Max felt water in her eyes NOT NOW she Shouted in her head Ugh it's like you'll have friends anyways , El moved out, Suzie lives far away, and wheeler ruined your friendship, get over it.

Thirty minutes passed by, but it felt like hours “Hey you still didn't answer my question what were you doing on the floor bleeding” Mike said in a low voice, “None of your concern, it's like you care anyways” Max said “Just awnser the question-” Mike snapped, “Ay stop talking” the teacher woke up , “You heard him wheeler” max said.

(Time skip)

After half and hour they were finally allowed to leave, since everyone left school mike and max are going back to their houses, max got up and left detention, mike was behind her, at the front door max got dropped her skateboard, as soon as she was about to zoom away, she felt someome's touch, that someone pulled her beind the school and covered her mouth so she can't scream , “WHEELER WHAT THE FU-” “Max I'm not letting you go until I know what I need to know, “Its none of your fucking business” Max snapped “Tell me the aswer” mike did not stutter, Max's eyes got watery What am I going to tell him? That my dad hits me max thought to herself , Silence was dropped , max didn't even notice that drops of water started to flow from her eyes “I-its my d-dad ok-okay, h-he hits me” max said crying “j-just d-dont tell any-anyone” max mumbles under her breath, mike felt guilty, after all of these years he thought her life was perfect, but turns out it was a living nightmare, and he just made it worse, Max pushed mike to the slightly so she can go back home.

Oh fucking great.

Im sorry it's a short chapter it's just I have shit at school so yeah ❤️
I fucking hate school I hate everyone in it everyone hates me I know it I don't want to go to school I force myself to get up everyday ugh it's exhausting.
Anyways I'll make sure to update more often😃😃