ˎˊ- ↳ 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 。˚✩ ‣

Max approached her front door she sighed before getting her keys out, she didn't want to see Neil at all, she didn't even want to hear his voice , she just wanted to wear comfy clothes and sleep,  she didn't even want to do her homework, all she thought about was that Mike knows what is happening inside her home, I'm an idiot , I cried Infront of mike and he knows what is happening. She wanted to move to California so everything can be better.

Max opened the door, she saw Neil sitting on the couch watching Football, she didn't even bother looking at him and she was going straight to her room , “Ay Maxine” Neil said, Max continued walking, “Maxine” Neil said a little bit louder “WHEN I TALK TO YOU DONT YOU EVER INGNORE ME” Neil yelled so loud that the whole neighborhood could hear him, as he yelled he throws a glass bottle at max , and where did it land? , Yup you guessed it, Max's legs.

She got down on the floor as she saw Neil approaching her , Neil grabbed her “PUT ME DOWN” max cried out as she was yelling, Neil opened the front door and then he threw max out of the door , "That's what you deserve for ingnoring ms, You Ugly Bitch" he closed the front door , Max looked at him, He's a phycopath... then it hit her, she would go fix her leg in any pharmacy, then she would sneak into her room from the window and take her stuff and belongings and go to California where her father lives.
(Time skip)
Max was waiting for her train to arrive, she saw her phone ringing, it was Neil, she hanged up on him, there we go my train arrived, max got her stuff and got on the train and took a seat, it was empty since it was evening, in hawkins no one goes to the train at evening, for once she felt peace, she was going to her loved place where she made all her memories, she's going to meet her father, and meet El and will, she never felt more than happy...
(next day)
Mike woke up to the sound of his mom and dad arguing, like any other day he went to his humongous dressing room and then he got ready for school, he went downstairs, “ight stop fighting whoose going to take me to school” Mike said while cutting out his parents “Your Father will take you in going to the public pool” Karen said looking at yes disgustingly, "cmon buddy lets go" Tedd said putting his arm on mike's shoulders.

While the car window was open , the tasty air blower slowly at mike's face, it was morning so it was kinda cold I wonder where's max right now.. she's going to be at school, Mike took a deep breathe while Tedd was telling him goodbye "Goodbye buddy" "goodbye dad" Mike said while he was rolling his eyes, it was embarassing for him, ''I could've just rode my bike but I can't cause stupid holly broke the motor'' mike mumbled.

HEY I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT I CAN EXPLAIN, I HAD SCHOOL OKAY AND THERE WAS EXAMS EJNENENWMWMW BUT NOW THEY'RE CANCELLED SO I CAN COME BACK TO WRITING AGAIN🕺🏽