Drunk Horny

Eleven and Mike were at a friends party and had been drinking quite a lot,well more that just a lot.
——————————————
Mike was the one that always got heavily drunk first,he was drinking all sorts.
"El!"he called over the other side of the room pointing at her signing for her to come to him.
"Yeah babe?"she said with her flashing eyes looking at him
"Try this,it's so good!"handing her a cup of vodka
and orange
"Mike you know I don't-"She got stopped since his long skinny fingers were on her lips already.
"Just try it ,pleaseee"he said looking at her with his bottom lip out.
She took the cup and drank it.
"Woah,this is the good stuff then?"
"Hell yeah!!"
They both laughed a little and El drank about 8 more until she was just about as drunk as Mike.
"Mike?"
"Yes baby?"He said as they were sat at the table drinking loads more.
"Do you love me?"
"Obviously!Your the most beautiful and kind and precious girl in the whole universe!How couldn't I love you?"He brought his hand up and pulled A strand of hair to the back of her ear
"Come with me"
El said as she practically dragged Mike into a random bedroom.
"I'm so horny"
"Really?we must be twins then"he winked at her and pulled her into a passionate kiss,things got more out of hand by the end of the night...
——————————————
"M-Mike!"El screamed not caring if anyone could hear her as he was fucking her wet pussy hard.
"Mmhhh"mike moaned
deaply into the crook of her neck

"Ok fun is officially done u lovers"Dustin and Lucas said bursting thrifty the door pulling el and mike apart
"Noooo"
"She's so sexy thoughhhh"
El chuckled to herself as she gladly tried to get back up but quickly fell to the ground as her legs were shaking as he was fucking her tight little pussy so hard
"Oh shit!el are you ok?"he said worrying if he  had gone too far with it
"She's fine Mike!"
Lucas said as he reached out his hand taking el into the bathroom closing his eyes so he couldn't see her body,Dustin did the same with Mike and chucked their clothes at them.
They got changed and head to Dustins moms car as to how they got there.El and Mike emmedietly getting their hands on one another.
"Hey you two!Could you please keep the tongue catching a little quiet please?also don't have sex my mom will think it was me"
They carried on kissing with their tongues overlapping,while the boys were trying to avoid the loud moaning.
They were finally at Mikes  house as his parents were out so they went there,and put them in mikes double bed,El falling asleep as soon as she hit hit pillow.Mike cuddled up with her,El's check smushed against Mikes chest.