Day For Cuddling

Mike was happy that he didn't have work today,he was so worn out he just wanted to sleep because he had been at work all week,it was also good because he could spend more time with his girlfriend El.He loved her a lot,and I mean A LOT.Say if you were to fill a bucket with his love for her it would overflow.

El was always the one to wake up first.She was about to get out of bed when she remembered that Mike always waits for her to wake up for him to get out of bed,she didn't know why he did this.El decided to stay in bed and but the tv on as she got bored after about 10 minutes.Mike was such a deep and long sleeper,El doesn't know how he can stay asleep for that long.'When is he going to wake up?'Mike was peacefully still asleep next to her,his body facing her shoulder.El had enough after over 30 minutes,she tapped his shoulder lightly as he slowly flutters his eyes open.
"Mmhh" he moaned in a deep voice which El loved.
"What time is it"Mike struggling to get it out of his mouth.
"Umm..8:27"
Mike pulled her closer and snuggled up to her chest,his arms tightly rapped around her waist.El running her fingers through her hair.Soon after Mike fell asleep after.El loving him so dearly but she really needed to go and pee,she didn't want to wake Mike though.
"Mike"She whispered into his hair trying to get him to respond.She whispered again but louder.
"mmmm,yeah baby?"Mike said still in a deep voice.
"Can I go to the bathroom for like,two minutes please?" She asked politely
"You don't need to ask Elly,just know what okay."She nodded her head and went to the toilet.
After about a minute she came back and Mike cuddled back in her chest and fell asleep again.