illness reck

Millie woke up fluttering her eyes open,while having the feeling of really bad butterflies in her stomach.She felt like there was a monster ripping out her guts.

"Mmmhh"Millie moaned deeply in pain.
On the other side of the bed,was her cute boyfriend,somehow still not waking up after a couple of loud moans and shuffling.
Millie let out one last big

"Mmm,it hurts!"
Finn flew his eyes open worried.
"You ok mills?"he added with a sweet kiss on the back of her neck that gave her shivers down her back.
"Mmhh...my stomach hurts,like a lot"She was in agony now feeling like screaming and crying her eyes out.
"Ow babyyy."Finn said in such a silly kid voice.
"Let me go and get you some medicine,stay here."He kissed her cheek and practicality ran down the stairs.

Millie and Finn had been living in there house for about 2 years now and have been a couple for about 5 years.

Finn raced back upstairs and came pack with some pills and a glass of water.
"Here you go baby,have this"Finn whispered in her ear.She took the pills and chugged the water,immediately feeling slightly better,not enough to get her up and running like her usual energetic self.

"Finnie,can you call work up and tell them I can't go in today please?"She asked politely,Finn nodded and called them up.
"Okay bye"Finn put the phone down.
"They said they hope you get better soon"He said smiling slightly and got back into bed with her.She quickly cuddled up with Finn putting her hand on his chest and her head on is shoulder,Him lying on his back,stroking her hair,kissing her forehead and whispering unknown words into her hair,She heard on of the sentences which hid her heart she melted.
"I love you so much baby girl,so much,I don't know what I would do without you"He whispered softly into her hair.A small smile formed on Millies face.

After about 10 minutes,she fell asleep calmly,her head resting on his shoulder,him still stroking her hair not long after he fell asleep with her...